[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you people recommend me something I could easily make and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: serve-what-cooking.jpg (91 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
serve-what-cooking.jpg
91 KB, 500x254
Can you people recommend me something I could easily make and sell? I'm going through a rough time I need some extra money. Since I saw the Good Eats episode, I was thinking of maybe making some homemade energy bars. I don't know. Maybe you guys can give me some better ideas.
>>
>>7147294
I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think I would buy homemade food from some random stranger.

Also energy bars are ridiculously cheap and I doubt you would profit much from it.

Might be better to try to sell actual labour, like landscaping or something.
>>
File: jello marshmallow popcorn.jpg (103 KB, 560x840) Image search: [Google]
jello marshmallow popcorn.jpg
103 KB, 560x840
me? i'd sell popcorn balls.

lie and say it's going towards a good cause, like a fishing trip for special needs kids. but it's really going towards a playstation 4.
>>
>make some fru-fru cupcakes
>start attending multiple churches
>sell fru-fru cupcakes to church goers for stupidly high mark-up

You are a grill, right?
>>
>>7147294

sell bussy

or pussy if you have one available
>>
>>7147316
No. I'm a 26 years old Puerto Rica that went full JUST MODE. I'm just trying to get my shit together.
>>
>>7147316
Nothing is worth suffering church for.
>>
Blood plasma. Your body is already making this errday for free. What are you even doing with it? Just throwing money away.
>>
>>7147564
Sperm too.
>>
>>7147294
Try stock pileing rice, pasta and flour. You can make a lot with these things. If you find meat make sure it's less than 99 cents per pound and freeze it after portioning. portion all of your meals. make sure you can find freebys like salt and sugar. buy dried beans, it's cheaper then getting the canned because they will soak up water and expand meaning more beans for you. try to stick to cheaper veggies in season if you want fresh vegtables. try to find veggies in the freezer section on sale for like a dollar per pound or less. some dollar tree stores will have coupons hanging down sometimes. they will even accept manufacture's coupons if you have them. try to keep more coupons in general and try to double them for small items. potatoes are another thing you can sometimes find for a $1.50 for a ten pound sack. Onions, try to get them on sale as well. You can also pickle certain things to make them go longer. Like cabbage, cucumbers and carrots. over all I suggest you look up Brothers Green Eats. They have really good videos on how to cook on a budget. Also look for Great depression cooking with clara.
>>
i'd guess some sort of friend rice dish would be easy. could do chinese/mediterranean/mexican influenced stuff and i'm sure people would love it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.