[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breadz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1449369436631.jpg (12 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449369436631.jpg
12 KB, 480x320
Post recipes. Preferably non grains that stray away from gluten and flours. More alternate forms that follow the paleo diet. Almond flour is one of those. I heard avocado bread is good. Reason why I ask is because I'm on this liver health diet kick.
>>
>>7146889
>avocado bread
Go on...
>>
File: GLUTEN IS A PROTEIN.jpg (98 KB, 950x651) Image search: [Google]
GLUTEN IS A PROTEIN.jpg
98 KB, 950x651
>>7146889
>avoiding gluten
You ignorant fucking faggot it's a protein why would you want to avoid fucking protein.
Why would you avoid carbs and protein - you fucking dildo hipster faggot.
>>
>>7146889
Curry dishes with rice?
>>
>>7146931
>avoiding lactose
You fucking ignorant faggot it's a carbohydrate why would you want to avoid fucking carbohydrate.
>>
Your body views gluten as a toxin. Not really sure why you are calling me hipster. I'm just obsessed with my liver crashing out.
>>
>>7146970
Because in his view if it's a macronutrient it can't be bad for you!
>>
File: 1443034616569.png (297 KB, 1096x1050) Image search: [Google]
1443034616569.png
297 KB, 1096x1050
>>7146961
>>7146989
There is no such thing as sensitivity gluten! Unless you have a known case of the celiac disease or wheat allergy, there is NOTHING GLUTEN CAN DO TO YOUR FUCKING LIVER. IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK THAT WAY. WHAT THE FUCK
It is literally nothing else but something that composes of two different proteins: glianin and glutenin. They are in no way TOXIC or A POISON, you fad-eating fucknuts - before this, you were ovolactovegetarians, right? No wait, you avoided carbohydrates because they are also toxic.
Fucking faggots like you should read something else than Cosmopolitan.
>>7146961
Lactose intolerance is an actual condition recognized by the World Health Organization thanks to genetics - for example in Nordic countries lactose intolerance can be as low as 5-7% where-as in Asian countries where cattle-farms and milk production is smaller per capita, lactose intolerance levels can be as high as 90%, although there are recorded cases of immigrants developing tolerances.
There is no such thing as "gluten intolerance" unless you actually have celiac disease. You know why?`
BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERYONE EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD EATS WHEAT

Fucking fad-dietist. I hope you die from malnutrition.
>>
>>7147020
>They are in no way TOXIC or A POISON

to a normal person? No. You're exactly right. But if you have a gluten allergy.......
>>
>>7147020
>people say drinking anything except water is bad for you
>then they say you shouldn't eat lettuce because it's mostly water
>>
>>7147043
>>then they say you shouldn't eat lettuce because it's mostly water

That's because it's poor value for money, anon. It's much cheaper to get your water as a liquid rather than in lettuce.
>>
>>7147043
>>7147049
>what is texture
>>
omfg /ck/ confirmed for a bunch of faggots.

>>7147043
>>7147049
>>7147038
>>
>>7147038
Do you have wheat allergy or celiac disease which was diagnosed by an actual fucking doctor in an actual hospital? None of this self diagnosed bullshit where "you felt a little funny after reading an article while eating a sandwich"?
Have you actually vomited and shat blood because you ate slice of bread?
>>
>>7147062
not worth the expenditure or the disease risk associated with raw vegetables
>>
>>7147083
I'm willing to bet you only eat food that comes in a box, frozen and don't actually cook anything.
>>
>>7146970
Potato
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.