[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there /ck/ - @ the chinese buffet again. Ask Me Anything!! :^D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1000x750
Hey there /ck/ - @ the chinese buffet again. Ask Me Anything!! :^D
>>
I'll see you there, OP :^)
>>
>>7146878
srsly?
>>
See if their Jello bounces. It does at one of the Chinese buffets I live near.
>>
>>7146882
>he's this lonely
>>
A few years ago, I was in a pretty nice Chinese restaurant with a buffet. While eating I saw one kid take his plate of food back to the buffet, dump it into the buffet, and refill it with other foods from the buffet.
>>
Even worse than the kid dumping his plate on the buffet, several years ago my nephew and some of his co-workers were at a Chinese buffet and saw the hostess scrape food back onto the buffet from someone's table.
>>
>>7146882
No, but I live close to that place and I don't want to drop spaghetti at a buffet
>>
>>7146958
ill pay.
>>
>>7146971
Are you gonna put out?
>>
>>7146872
How fat are you?
>>
>>7146994
What kind of car do you drive?
>>
>>7147001
Lambo bruh.
>>
Is this the obese lady that travels round in a rascal?
>>
>>7146872
This is an old picture.
>>
There were rumors that one Chinese buffet where I used to live were caught getting some of their food from the dumpster of the chain restaurant next door.
>>
How is their pizza?

Do they have those sugary buns?

Is your first name Jamal?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.