[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im making a curry with chicken and potatos atm its cooking on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Potato-Curry_19184.jpg (132 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Potato-Curry_19184.jpg
132 KB, 500x375
Im making a curry with chicken and potatos atm

its cooking on my stove

the chicken expired more than a week ago so I gotta cook it extra long

whats the longest I can conceivably cook it before things go wrong its been on there for like 2 hours
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>7146455
You don't need to cook it extra long. Just make sure it's white throughout and you're good.
>>
>>7146455
>the chicken expired more than a week ago
why would you do this
>>
chicken and potatoes dont go well together

neither does chicken and curry spices
>>
File: IMG_20151207_135933.jpg (372 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151207_135933.jpg
372 KB, 3264x2448
>>7146473
look things are bad over here alright get off my case
>>7146473
I mean I had to hold my breath cutting it so I just feel like maybe this is how I should go about this heres what it looks like what do you think
>>
>he thinks he just needs to extend the cooking time to account for how long his chicken has been "expired"

If it doesn't smell off it's fine; if it smells off, double bag it and throw it in the dumpster.

Just cook it till there's no pink in the middle. Boiling rotten meat for hours isn't going to be good for anybody (unless you post pics, then it might be somewhat amusing).
>>
>>7146501
I'm killing all the bacteria though how can it be bad
>>
>>7146517
Its already decomposed. Why cant amerifats into basic science?
>>
>>7146520
well yeah but only a little also I'm aus
>>
>>7146517
bacteria can make toxins that dont denature with heat

Go ahead and eat it if you want to count your bathroom tiles for days
>>
>>7146534

Yep,

If it smelled you have to toss it, the smell means the bacteria are eating and shitting out toxins.
>>
>>7146525
Stop embarrassing us fool and eat your spoiled meat.

And die.
>>
whatever Im still gonna eat it
>>
>>7146544
Do it, post pics
>>
why didnt u just make a vegetable curry instead? More sensible.
>>
I ate some and it tasted alright but now my stomache doesnt feel great we're in for a ride boys
>>
>>7146455
Cultures that used a heavy amount of spices did that to cover up inferior and expired meat.

After it is done, try and bit of the chicken, just a bit. Wait a few hours with eating or drinking nothing, not even water.

If you still feel fine, then eat it.
>>
>>7146496
>I mean I had to hold my breath cutting it
It's going to fuck you up, don't eat it.
>>
>>7146744
I already did see >>7146668
>>
>>7146747
Well, keep us updated on your food poisoning.
>>
>>7146682
Or in India's case spices were abound and meat is less common that vegetables so that explanation doesn't make sense. Meat dishes in India were either hunted and eaten on the day or raised to be eaten on speacial occasions for feasts. So spoiled meat is a rarity. Most common spices in India like turmeric are actually added for their medicinal properties rather than just flavour.
>>
>>7146747
Welp, have fun pissing out of your asshole for the next day or two.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.