[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Sean Connery of food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 605888-sean_connery.jpg (21 KB, 350x466) Image search: [Google]
605888-sean_connery.jpg
21 KB, 350x466
What is the Sean Connery of food?
>>
Pizza, because women pretend to like eating it.
>>
Potato
>>
Imitation caviar
>>
>>7145391

Haggis, because it's old, Scottish, and not afraid to punch a woman in the mouth.

Otherwise this seems like a stupid question.
>>
A red hot dog. But only during the month of October.
>>
>>7145547

I keked
>>
>>7145391
i'd have to go with some sort of old classic dish that never changes and never goes out of style
shank of lamb or some shit like that?
>>
Egg mcmuffin of course
>>
>>7145391
Ur mum, lol!
>>
>>7145391
Poached egg.
>>
Peanut butter on top of saltines will make you talk like sean connery, does that count?
>>
jack scalfani
>>
>>7145391
A fish that fell into the ashes of a fire.
For some reason his face makes me think kissing him would taste like an ashtray.
>>
>>7145391
Bon-Bonsh

Becaushe they're wrinkly, filled with cream, and women love them.
>>
>What is the x of [board theme]?

Stop this.
>>
It would be a sausage sandwich with sauce of course

(you're meant to read this in his voice.)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.