[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell can't you find the laffy taffy with seeds anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why the hell can't you find the laffy taffy with seeds anymore?
>>
>>7144950
gmo's
>>
>>7144952
10/10
>>
>>7144950
i liked them so much I ate them all. I ate all the glitter sprinkle ones too.
>>
>>7144999
You are the worst person.
>>
File: ME.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
ME.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
>>7145011
>>
>>7144952
Underrated
>>
>>7145130
>Underrated
It received a 10/10
>>
>>7144950
It was probably revealed that the seed things were actually made out of pure cancer mixed with blindness and dementia and bound with the tears that spilled forth from the eyes of young angels as their wings were wrenched from their backs by horrible black furred centipede creatures with forked tongues. Or maybe they didn't sell very well. Probably the first thing though.
>>
File: 1448269373245.png (9 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1448269373245.png
9 KB, 640x400
>>7145477
Cringed hard bro, you might wanna delete that post
>>
>>7144950
Oh man I forgot about these! The ones with the sprinkles were the best. The absolute best.
>>
>>7145477
or maybe just mouseshit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.