[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spaniards of /ck/ is this really a common thing? I stumbled across
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: kalimotxo.jpg (555 KB, 969x969) Image search: [Google]
kalimotxo.jpg
555 KB, 969x969
Spaniards of /ck/ is this really a common thing? I stumbled across it when reading food blogs today and I have some leftover cheap wine and cola and I am thinking of trying it out.
>>
Chinks like to buy ridiculously expensive wine/spirits and cut it with sprite.

Eh.
>>
>>7144848
Spaniards do it because wine is practically free and it's just another drink rather than something you drink to put on airs and show how fancy you are and make sure we follow all The Rules or we're not fancy, like it is in Clapistan

They don't do it with Vega Sicilia Unico, just whatever cheap shit they bought for €1
>>
>>7144828
Argentinian here, try cheap wine(preferably sweet)
with orange soda
>>
>>7144869
Disgusting, ibericos are subhuman
>>
>>7144901
Watch out, this guy takes his fermented grape juice very seriously
>>
>>7144926
You are disgusting be quiet and stay on your side of the continent, pig human
>>
Yeah it is called calimocho. It is a pretty common beverage drunk by young people at parties. Cheap wine and Cola.
>>
Not Spanish but here we call it "Cola Rot", literally red coke, it's somewhat popular. I think it's disgusting though
>>
>>7144828

Here in England we mix boxed wine (goon sack) with cheap cider, it's called goon.

I know in Germany they mix lemon soda and beer. I forget what it's called but I had one years ago at Oktoberfest among other alcoholic beverages.

Those Germans have a knack for getting knackered.
>>
>>7144828
I don't know what the thing between the red and the coke is, but it's unnecessary for cola wine. It's a highball.
>>
>>7145050
It looks like a jar of maraschino cherries
>>
>>7145047
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shandy
>>
>>7145047
It's called a Radler, because it started as a popular drink among cyclist (radler in south german)
>>
>>7144828
I think only tourists drink sangria in Spain, maybe its a little more common in the south but not much.

If we mix wine we usually make kalimotxo aka wine and cola, with maybe a pinch of blackberry liqueur, it´s more of a young people way of getting drunk, mixing a with wine with cola is viewed as a sacrilege
>>
>>7145472
mixing a good wine*
>>
>>7145028
Funny the last time I was in Italy I met a group of young women. Went back to their house and they gave me wine and orange soda. Thought it was weird because i'd been drinking good wine in bars all week, but I was on holiday and they were probably as broke as me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.