[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally Reddit: The Food, please tell me you don't eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: Made20bacon.png (68 KB, 698x382) Image search: [Google]
Made20bacon.png
68 KB, 698x382
Literally Reddit: The Food, please tell me you don't eat this anon.
>>
File: 30303318.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
30303318.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>7143758
>>
>>7143758
Why would I eat that anonymously?
>>
>letting reddit dictate what you eat/don't eat
>>
>>7143758
I've been eating it unironically since I was a kid? Why should I care if this piece of food is associated with an unoriginal parroting cancer got l hole?
>>
I know this one snobby fucker that demands people remove bacon from his bacon cheeseburgers

I try to tell him "fucker just remove the bacon yourself you ass or don't order those sandwiches" but according to him he likes the flavor combination of those sandwiches and bacon spoils it

Really he's just mad he didn't think about Epic Meal Time first
>>
>>7143758
I have it rarely, usually for breakfast before a sunday roast.

It's good in a sandwich, but having it alone when its crispy is too much fat and salt for me.
>>
>>7143762

Bring me the belt and get into position.
>>
Fuck off, shitposter.
>>
I eat bacon 3+ times a week.
>>
File: Bacon.jpg (27 KB, 600x370) Image search: [Google]
Bacon.jpg
27 KB, 600x370
mudslime pls go.

I fucking love bacon on pizzas, cheeseburgers, salad, and almost on all sandwiches.
>>
>>7143762
>meme generator
>>
>>7144159
I only eat bacon once a week, but probably 3x the amount
>>
>Eats bacon
>Doesn't eat pork cheeks

Absolutely, never. Cheeks are the best part of the pig.
>>
File: 1417290275740.gif (194 KB, 236x230) Image search: [Google]
1417290275740.gif
194 KB, 236x230
>I don't like thing
>I disagree with something

REDDIT EVERYBODY, YOUR TASTES ARE A MEME LITERALLY GO BACK TO REDDIT
>>
I cut thick strips of bacon into small ssquares and use the grease instead of oil or butter whenn I cook eggs
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1280x856
I like bacon, but breakfast sausage is objectively better
>>
>>7145346
This
>>
I like it when it's soft and chewy. You know, like actual meat. Unfortunately every restaurant thinks it should just be an exceptionally salty piece of plywood.
>>
If bacon is the reddit of food, what is the tumblr of food?
>>
>>7145346
Homosexual detected
>>
>>7147618
egg
>>
>>7143758
I don't hate it, but I wouldn't be mad if it just disappeared one day. But that's how I feel about pork in general.
>>
you hate bacon because /ck/ told you to. your opinions are based on memes
>>
>>7147656
>actually enjoying the smell and aftertaste of pork

I'd rather have steak.
>>
File: beefbacon.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
beefbacon.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>7147665
beef bacon > pork bacon
>>
>>7147680
Isn't it healthier too? I tried turkey bacon which isn't bad, but how's beef?
>>
>>7147618
Sexual assault and vinegar Crisps.
>>
>>7145147
>I don't like thing

REDDIT EVERYBODY, YOUR TASTES ARE A MEME LITERALLY GO BACK TO REDDIT

>I don't like thing

MANCHILD EVERYBODY, YOUR TASTES ARE A MEME LITERALLY GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN(?)

>I don't like thing

PLEB EVERYBODY, YOUR TASTES ARE A MEME LITERALLY GO BACK TO WHEREVER THE FUCK PLEBS COME FROM

This is exactly what /ck/ is about, unfortunately. The last one applies to all blue boards.
>>
>>7147685
its less fatty than pork, and beef fat tastes better anyway. turkey bacon is just reconstituted strips with smoke flavor, but beef bacon is actual beef cured like bacon.
>>
>>7147685
>Isn't it healthier too?

Depends on what you mean. It is lower fat than pork bacon which some people think means it's healthier. On the other hand, it's still treated with nitrites, which is the real worry about bacon.
>>
>>7147685
Dicsussions about whether something is healthy or unhealthy are very frowned upon on /ck/.
If you mention it you will almost certainly get rude replies. Literally nothing you can eat is ever unhealthy according to /ck/.
>>
File: pretty patties.jpg (138 KB, 1068x1600) Image search: [Google]
pretty patties.jpg
138 KB, 1068x1600
>>7147618

Macarons.
>>
>>7143758
>muslim detected
>letting shitty memes dictate your life/eating habits

You're a loser desu senpai
>>
Pork belly, niggers.

THIIIICK CUT.
>>
File: mett.jpg (17 KB, 512x354) Image search: [Google]
mett.jpg
17 KB, 512x354
I never understood Murricans' obsession over that shit, it smells and tastes of rotten/burnt meat (or bodies), similar to when you accidentally drop a sausage into the fire while grilling, absolutely repulsive.
And before you call me mudslime, I love pic related
>>
>everything I don't like is reddit

you are destroying 4chan
>>
>>7147618
cunt sourdough
>>
>>7147882
This guy gets it.
That's like calling someone Tumblr because they disagree that all X should be gassed.

>>7147742
>it smells and tastes of rotten/burnt meat (or bodies)
That's because you burned it. Meat only picks up the taste of burnt meat when you burn it. Some like bacon floppy and soft like Ben Stein's penis, others like it charred to ashes like Ben Stein's dad's penis and body. Both are completely different experiences.
>>
>>7149311
>Ben Stein's penis
what epic meme did I miss guys
>>
>>7147742

Bacon is a British thing by far.
>>
>>7147618
Deer penis
>>
>>7149315
It was a joke, silly. Not all jokes are memes. I just think of Ben Stein's penis and its qualities a lot is all.
>>
It's okay with breakfast, it's good on pizza. I won't let some sperg manchild dictate what I do and don't eat.
>>
>>7143758
so, what makes bacon the reddit of food? because it's been popular for at least 30 years?
>inb4 lololo baited
no, not really. im just bored as fuck
>>
File: BS.jpg (220 KB, 1768x990) Image search: [Google]
BS.jpg
220 KB, 1768x990
>>7149325
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.