[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ is the only board that has any taste. I need some smaller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 23525.jpg (93 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
23525.jpg
93 KB, 500x377
/ck/ is the only board that has any taste. I need some smaller supplementary gifts for my girlfriend's christmas. She's an English teacher and desu she spends all of her time at home in her reading chair by the fireplace in the winter, and on her porch in the summer. She hardly uses most of her house, or any of the space I could get her something to fill. It just seems trivial to get her anything and it makes things very difficult for me. I'm building her a book shelf because she needs one since moving earlier this year, and I've gotten her a couple of books and a more practical gift(an appliance she needs).

I want one or two cute/fun/interesting/whatever things just to make it more exciting than "hey i got you stuff you need and I made you this thing except you need that too".

So.../ck/-approved christmas gifts? of any sort? please? I'm trying to avoid super cheesy stuff like a mug, but I just feel like books, a book shelf, and an appliance aren't enough.

What are you getting your partner, /ck/?
>>
>>7142650
Brass knuckles
>>
>>7142650
So far i have gotten her a programmable coffee machine and some quality headphones.
She makes furniture for a living and has to get up very early so the machine will make her mornings more relaxed. The headphones were something she wished for.

Im going to get some high quality coffee and thats it for the year.

[Spoiler]270 € is enough[\spoiler]
>>
>>7142650
>feeding beignets to a ferret

That is horrible. They can't process starchy foods
>>
File: 1357789237112.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1357789237112.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>7143193
>>
>>7143193

It's not a beignet though you imbecile
>>
File: joke.jpg (12 KB, 385x335) Image search: [Google]
joke.jpg
12 KB, 385x335
>>7143323
>>
So, can anyone tell me why Jack sticks his tongue out when eating?
>>
>>7143357
and people give me shit for not liking medium rare and ordering my food cooked (well done)...
>>
>>7143713
People give you shit for ordering things like steak well done because it removes all the flavour of the steak.

With a burger though, unless you specifically prepare the mince yourself, medium-well done is the way to go.
>>
>>7143357
His fat has absorbed his neck and he now lacks the ability to move his neck.
>>
>>7142650
Get her some Champagne. Guaranteed pussy.
>>
>>7142650
omg that cat is cute
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.