[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I in say 4 of a binge. It is amazing how my body puts up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_8770.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8770.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
Well I in say 4 of a binge. It is amazing how my body puts up with this shit. Anyways im at that point where everything i put in me has no nutitionable matter. 4 days of beer, cigarettes, coke, and the nice dose of mdma (took to much)

I feel like i have robbed my body of everything it has left at this point. Anyone here a doctor?
>>
I was you ten years ago what you need a doctor for?
>>
>>7141715
I imagine the state i in now, if i were to go to the ER they would put me on am IV with the esential vitamins and nutrients i need.
>>
>>7141720
What made you change?
>>
The fuck?... Learn to sanefag or sober up
>>
>>7141733
Sane fag
>>
>>7141731
my roommate at the time who is now a psychology Ph.D. and my eventual wife gave me ultimatums. he knew how to push the right buttons it's fucking weird. She used sex as a reward. Not a fair example but what do you want?
>>
>>7141715

B vitamins and a solid meal are what you need right now. Take a 5 hour energy, some aspirin, a quart of water and get a big deli sandwich in you.

sleep for 12 hours, crap out a giant turd and re-evaluate your life

>source: me
>functioning alcoholic
>>
>>7141753

Well, i know it a stupid question. But i started drinking at 13, fake i.d at 14....and pretty much devoted my life to the party. I am a heavy smoker, both reefer and cigs. I read somewhere that your liver starts to go out after a decade or so of drinking. I easily drink 18 to 24 beers in a session. I get mild shakes on days off but nothing crazy. Should i go and get on meds for something? I know my blood pressure is all out of whack for sure
>>
>>7141758
Thank you kindly good sir.
>>
>>7141758
The re-evaluate my life is something i should really do. This might be what i was looking for
>>
>>7141770
Go to a doctor if what you say is true. Quitting drinking at that point can kill you. Go to AA afterward if you're go fearing. In all honesty, 90% chance you're hopeless.
>>
>>7141779
Its crazy how something can get so out of hand. No joke.
>>
>>7141758
>5 hour energy
>suggesting retarded overpriced ridiculous doses of anxiety inducing caffeine to someone on a comedown

>quarts
what the fuck even is that

OP, forget all the shitty painkillers and such, have a few beers (not too much, just enough to smooth of the comedown), and a joint if you have one, and get a good meal in you. you'll wake up tomorrow feeling great. Everyone has a few days of excess every once in a while. Start doing some cardio on monday.
>>
>>7141795
I like your style
>>
>>7141770
btw, if you're actually having trouble stopping then yea, go on meds, but it's worth trying to stop for a month or even just a couple of weeks to see just how addicted you are. i've been through that and managed to cut my drug abuse down to just weekends to relax (which i think is actually beneficial, depending on the drug), mostly with the help of exercise and an optimistic lifestyle with a heavy emphasis on self improvement, it's surprisingly fulfilling.
>>
>>7141823
Well the thing is, i have no problem just stopping for a few days. But i binge. And i plan my binge. I have lots of friends to hang out and women that want to see me, but i prefer to stay couped up and get ridiculous drunk. I plan on everything before cracking the first beer. Smokes, drugs, whatever....all prepared
>>
>>7141839
Re-evaluate
>>
>>7141795

you utter mong, there's as much caffeine in a 5 hr energy as a Coke. What it really has is a shitloads of B-12, B-5 and Vit C, which not coincidentally are the ones washed out of your system on a binge. that's why it makes people feel perked up, it has fuck all to do with the caffeine

>adults are talking
>go play in your sandbox
>>
>>7141793
I am lucky i have not been stabbed, shot or hot by a vehicle. I have had many nights out on the town. In different countrys and cities i am not familiar with. Buying drugs in a publix parking lot in florida is pretty nuts, considering i only knew about it after looking over a bank statement and connecting the dots
>>
>>7141777
trips for truth

i used to drink like this 3-4 times a week, i stopped for about a month, thought a lot about why it was that i was drinking so much in that time, and slowly started reintegrating drinking (you might decide this is a bad idea)

i found that it wasn't so much that i was an alcoholic, it was more that i formed an unhealthy relationship with binge drinking

i drink about 10 beers a week now, it's possible anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.