[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xmas dinner alone at Denny's Anyone else doing this for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: beli.jpg (46 KB, 298x427) Image search: [Google]
beli.jpg
46 KB, 298x427
Xmas dinner alone at Denny's

Anyone else doing this for Christmas?
>>
Jesus Christ

I guess my life really isn't that depressing
>>
>>7139300
hell no, gf will bring her family and I need to cook the ham.
>>
>>7139300
Dennys?

Good god man at least have some shame and don't leave the house
>>
You should volunteer at a soup kitchen. You won't be alone, you'll feel better about yourself and maybe make some friends.
Sounds better than drowning your sorrows in a denver omelette.
>>
I see you solo Christmas dinner and raise you by a Thanksgiving spent in bed too high to leave my room, much less eat anything.
>>
>>7139338
I used to do that, but it sucked because my parents would;d invite people over and im anti social so they would lie and say i was at a friends house, so i had to stay in my room all day, couldn't come down to snack or piss
>>
>>7139358
I was home alone, that's the only reason I got high right then. I didn't mean to get that high, it really took me by surprise. Fucking Sincerely Nuts man.
>>
>>7139358
Wtf, then why dont go to one of your friends house?
>>
>>7139372
because i have like one friend and he moved to a different state
>>
File: 1447823491449.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1447823491449.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>>7139300
No, I'm going to the bar to get fucked up on christmas.
>>
File: brawwwkk.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
brawwwkk.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
>>7139376
BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWKK

nerd alert
>>
>>7139382
not trying to get another dui
>>
>>7139300
Are you Tim Allen?
>>
>>7139520
i wish then id be rich
>>
>>7139300
>Xmas dinner at Denny's
>buy rope at home depot
>have a few drinks, see what happens

Perfect end to a perfect year
>>
>>7139300
Just end it Anon. Move on to a better place [spoiler]i.e. anywhere but Denny's.[/spoiler]
>>
>tfw I'll probably be working at Steak n shake Christmas morning
>I volunteered because I like money more than my family
>>
>>7139315
I was actually going to do this on Thanksgiving but I ended up working all day (literally, 11 to 11) because on Thanksgiving I did actually have nothing to do, compounded by being a vegetarian too....

Seems like it's at least something to make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>7139315
This
>>
File: tumblr_nv1sdpduYT1tq9awno1_400.jpg (37 KB, 391x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv1sdpduYT1tq9awno1_400.jpg
37 KB, 391x480
>>7139300
>>7139382
Buying a couple frozen pizzas and a handle of vodka. Probably going to watch Trading Places and A Christmas Story. Gonna be cozy
>>
>Xmas dinner alone at Denny's
that actually sounds entertaining. sneak in some alcohol and watch all the other freaks and losers for a couple hours.
>>
>>7139358
I can feel the physical manifestation of your parents' shame and disappointment
>>
I am buying a 8 pound Rib Roast and I am going to eat it with family for days.

First we are going to Roast it.

Then slice it and eat some with Yorkshire pudding and Jus.

Then the next day we are going to have Sliced Roast beef sandwiches with Swiss cheese and bell peppers and onion on some french bread.

And the rest of it will be used to make some beef and barley soup.
>>
>>7140048
lol this
>>
>>7139309
Sounds like a bland fucking event.

>OP is alone.
>'my gf'
>look at me, not alone

Choke on your shit ham.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.