[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one talk about how delicious these things are? Seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: dansk.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dansk.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
Why does no one talk about how delicious these things are? Seriously, I picked a tin up recently and was surprised.
>>
Because it's old people food. The amount of sugar and sweet added to those cookies is to compensate their lack of taste.
>>
You like the taste of sewing equipment, OP?
>>
Holy shit, it's been years since I've had those.

Dank af. Super easy to just plow through a shit load.
>>
>>7136131
Nah brah, I'm pretty sure that tin is full of crayons
>>
>>7136118

Costco sells that shit in five-pound tins. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>7136142

You mean... Dansk af
>>
>>7136149
Not him but that is exactly what my folk use those tins for.
>>
>>7136149
Pretty sure you mean sewing kits/tools and string
>>
It was always such a downer to find this as a kid and find a knit or crocheting set in there instead of the cookies. I think I was out of high school when I opened one of these at a friends house and had the actual cookies In there.
>>
>>7136179
Pretty sure you mean crayons m8
It's okay
>>
>>7136179
>>7136188
>>7136204
I'm pretty sure that regardless, our folks are old and they love this stuff.
>>
ROYAL DANK AMIRITE GUYS
>>
Goddamn I love these cookies. Totally Royal Dank
>>
>>7136118
Dan/ck/ as phu/ck/ pham
I actually got a couple of these tins recently because /ck/ reminded me about them. They're more flavorful and delicious than I remember
>>
>>7136118

eating sewing supplies is dangerous
>>
>>7136131
>>7136149

They're good for random tools, screw drivers, screws, nails and stuff, coins too.
>>
Drill bits, all kinds of stuff, random computer connectors, etc etc etc.

Good for weed too, since the smell wont get out too easily.
>>
>>7136395
Harden the fuck up and eat some needles!
>>
>>7136118
There had to be some marketing campaign back in the day that told people these tins made great sewing kit storage... Every old person has one
>>
>>7136118
Cause they are so fucking good
>>
>>7136118
i use the container to cook flan
>>
Good with Nutella
>>
File: zebaproductpage.png (754 KB, 1241x721) Image search: [Google]
zebaproductpage.png
754 KB, 1241x721
>>7136118
These are amazing. I get them every Christmas season. Thank you for reminding me, I had actually forgotten to get some.
>>
>>7136118
these things have so many fucking calories
>>
>>7136118
I love the design on the container.
>>
I haven't read the sewing kit complaint meme in a while.
>>
How could you store things in this? The lid comes off so easily. Now Illy cans, those are good to store stuff in.
>>
File: 1425953279413.png (114 KB, 479x245) Image search: [Google]
1425953279413.png
114 KB, 479x245
>>7137766
Tis the season
>>
File: 1447562776718.png (18 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
1447562776718.png
18 KB, 424x426
>>7136118
I pissed in one once while hiding from relatives upstairs. Didn't want to use toilet and let them know I was there. The lid stayed on and sealed tight enough to keep in the smell.
>>
>>7136118
I keep my condoms and Pokémon cards in one. Pretty handy.
>>
>>7136118
I'm sick of these dansk memes
>>
I'm Danish and those are the most boring cookies in the world
>>
Sewing kits aren't food.

Wrong board kiddo
>>
>>7136118
Because they aren't. They're so fucking disgusting that I'm actually ashamed of Denmark being a part of Scandinavia.
>>
>>7136188
I opened one once while in a waiting room as a kid, I was expecting crayons, it was full of M&M's. That was a pretty good day.
>>
>>7136118
In the past two weeks I've had [spoiler]3 tins.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Kill me. I can't stop.[/spoiler]
>>
File: gutpunch.png (65 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
gutpunch.png
65 KB, 506x608
When I was a kid my dad didn't let me eat any sugar

One christmas I opened up a present and it was a box of these cookies. I was so excited and tore into the packaging only to find a fucking danish flag and multiple books about norse history. made me learn about it and do a quiz on boxing day.

I failed the quiz, too, because my dad leant over me eating the biscuits from the box intentionally dropping crumbs over me to 'represent the hail of arrows falling onto every viking longboat trying to invade a nation'
>>
>Be Ausfag
>Meet Danish girl
>Have fling
>She flies back
>She keeps in touch and posts me a box full of stuff
>Full of Danish biscuits and racist liquorice

Not bad t︂b︂︂h.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.