[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apology for my English Thinking on quitting soda cuz I got fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Lata_UltraStar_CCL_wet2.jpg (178 KB, 700x1216) Image search: [Google]
Lata_UltraStar_CCL_wet2.jpg
178 KB, 700x1216
Apology for my English

Thinking on quitting soda cuz I got fat cheecks and neck, I drink a 600 ml Diet Coca Cola bottle from monday to saturday (lunch time)

Water isn't enough for me (at lunch time), what healthy drink do you recommend?
>>
diet coke
>>
turpentine
>>
>>7133189
I was the same as you anon I drank alot of soda switched to diet then tried to curb how much diet soda, and no matter how hard I tried I had to have a soda for lunch.

This is what helped me I started drinking fruit juice anything that is in season I juiced it along with some carrots celery and beets if I really needed that soda fix I would carbonate it. After a year I can drink water for lunch and I drink soda once a month when I eat MC donalds.

Hope this helps friendo
>>
You should switch to unsweetened seltzers. They come in a variety of flavors and it's just water, carbonation, and a hint of some other flavor. Just check the ingredients for sucralose or aspartame so you don't accidentally grab something sweetened, that shit's gross.
>>
>>7133189
>water isn't enough for me

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Is water not wet enough to quench your thirst?
>>
Unsweetened ice tea, lemon if you fancy it. The slightest bit of honey or real sugar if you must to ween yourself off. It is cheaper than soda and still has a little caffeine which is probably what you are missing the most.
>>
San Pellegrino

I drink a bottle most days

You can get it very cheap if you buy a case
>>
File: powder-isotonic-mountain-blast.jpg (27 KB, 279x348) Image search: [Google]
powder-isotonic-mountain-blast.jpg
27 KB, 279x348
something like gatoraids or poweraids. you can buy powder at the supermarket which is cheaper than the pre-made versions. just add water.
>>
>>7133476
>what is hard water
>>
File: hc.jpg (123 KB, 554x631) Image search: [Google]
hc.jpg
123 KB, 554x631
>>7133189
>>
>water isn't enough for me
literally what
>>
>>7133577
ice
>>
>>7133560
How is sugar water going to reduce OP's fat cheeks and neck?
>>
diluting juice
>>
>>7133642
Not that poster but sugar water is going to add less weight than sugar with extra sugar served in sugar syrup topped with sugar.
>>
>>7133189
I work at a McDonalds and I only drink water. They give me a free meal every shift over 5 hours, and I can have free soda or Orange Juice whenever I want, but I only drink water. Water is life. Once you go off the soda for a few weeks you stop to crave it. Then you realize it tastes like crap.
>>
>>7133189
This can't be real.
>>
Water is so amazing, but not every country has great tap water and it has to be really cold imo, then it's soo refreshing. If you need something flavorful you might want to go for fruit juices (diluted with water, pure juice is much too sweet imo), lemonade (even super sugary lemonade is much healthier than soda). I also love unsweetened iced tea (mostly black but some fruit teas are good too) with lemon
>>
>>7133189
I've been there. To be honest, I had to go 4 weeks with no soda of any kind before I broke the addiction; Now I can comfortably drink anything I like, and have an occasional soda without falling back in.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.