[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to differentiate hunger due to insufficient calories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: OIL.jpg (345 KB, 1054x814) Image search: [Google]
OIL.jpg
345 KB, 1054x814
Is there anyway to differentiate hunger due to insufficient calories and insufficient nutrients?

if not, whats a nice stirfry/sauteed mix of veggies I could make to fulfill daily required nutrients?
>>
i'm pretty sure nutrient deficiencies make you crave specific foods, not just eat in general.

if you've got scurvy, you'll want to eat greens and fruit. if you've got anemia, a big juicy steak.

as to what to eat to ensure you get everything? cruciferous group: broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, kale, etc. they have everything.
>>
>>7132476

As long as your 5 recommended daily veggie servings don't come from pizza, you'll be fine.
>>
>>7132502
thanks, im trying to plan my meals now that im losing weight to be more efficient, every day im on a 500cal deficit but find some days are a breeze and some days are suffering and i cant pinpoint why

i suppose ill include veggies during breakfast since i dont give a shit about breakfast foods
>>
>>7132517
>some days are a breeze and some days are suffering and i cant pinpoint why

You're burning different amounts of calories on different days.
>>
>>7132534
im not counting calories wrong and eating 1200 every day. my physical activity is consistent. so i can almost be sure its vitamin intake and shit
>>
>environmental concerns affects the quality of the oil according to this chart
>genetically modified boogeyman

INTO
THE
TRASH
IT
GOES
>>
>>7132543

You're eating 1200kcal a day?

If you're male, active, and average height or more, no wonder you're suffering.
>>
>>7132543
Metabolism is affected by more than just overt physical activity. Every process in your body needs energy, even the ones you aren't aware of.
>>
>>7132568
I'm actually opposite everything you said . female, couch potato, 5ft
>>
>>7132591
Tits or gtfo if u want advice.
>>
>>7132591
more vitamin D stand in the sun for like 15 mins a day or someting
>>
File: 1346584636128.jpg (34 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
1346584636128.jpg
34 KB, 449x600
>differentiate hunger due to insufficient calories and insufficient nutrients?
>>
>>7132517
bruh. breakfast skillet. Get a smaller cast iron pan, and brown some home fries, veggies of choice, some meat of choice (I like minced bacon) and crack an egg in there two minutes before it's done
>>
>>7133834
Tits or GTFO is only a response if the gender of the subject is irrelevant - however, not only was she not the first to bring up gender, she was also stating relevant information to your comment.

OP, see if you can take a multivitamin and see if that helps / doesn't help. Otherwise, just eat a shitton of mushrooms - a lot of them are ~0kcal.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.