[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to eat a Kiwi? I usually slice them once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Kiwi_coup____22_4d55ad25dced7.jpg (1 MB, 1772x1177) Image search: [Google]
Kiwi_coup____22_4d55ad25dced7.jpg
1 MB, 1772x1177
What is the best way to eat a Kiwi?
I usually slice them once i the middle and then use a teaspoon to dig them out but that never works if they are not really soft already. I have now taken to slice them as usual but then just eating the halfs out raw.
>>
I just eat the entire thing like I do with all fruit, the skin is perfectly edible and doesn't taste like shit lime a banana peel
People throw so much food away. I'μ not even poor but I always cringe when I see people toss apple cores
>>
>>7131677
You eat the apple cores?
Dunno the fuzzy structure seems so weird to eat.
>>
>>7131677
>eating kiwi skin
Why don't I just plop my nutsack in your mouth instead, you fucking looney toon.
>>
>>7131678
Sure, I just shake out the seeds
>>7131684
It's much more satisfying that way. Nothing like the pop of biting into a good ripe kiwi. Also the fiber keeps you regular
>>
>>7131701
What about all the pesticides? Kiwis are not really fruits you can get from local farmers.
>>
>>7131714
I've built up an immunity
>>
>>7131714
>muh pesticides

kill yourself
>>
>>7131659
I rub the shit out of it with a clean washcloth, then
I use a paring knife to remove both buttholes, then I just bite into it, skin and all. the skin is nice n sour.
>>
>Potato Peeler to the skin
>Then either half it or eat it whole
>>
I peel and slice them into discs but I've never known anybody else who can be bothered to do the same.
>>
>>7131678
>>7131701
>not eating the entire apple
>not eating the apple seeds also
>not slowly building up a tolerance to cyanide
>not going to potluck meals with cyanide laced food

i always forget how many housewives are on this board

>>7131659
I also eat the Kiwi whole, the skin is the best part
>>
>>7132105
I do that sometimes, especially if the white middle is too tough to scoop it out.
Don't understand how people can bite into them, my teeth are way too sensitive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.