[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R8 this pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: pizza.jpg (57 KB, 697x523) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
57 KB, 697x523
A lovely cheese pizza, just for me.
>>
10/10
>>
>>7131464
>rate za'
nigga thats shit tier chain papa shits pizza....YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR!
>>
>american pizza is so bad they have to dip it in sauce
>>
2/10
>>
>>7131469

>2015

>Not dipping your pizza in sauce

LULZ
>>
>>7131464
>cheese

Look what you did, you little JERK!
>>
>>7131545

Wrong movie, millenial scum.
>>
File: 658029.png (178 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
658029.png
178 KB, 425x282
>>7131469

>he doesn't dip his pizza in sauce
>>
I thought cheese pizza was purely a meme. I've never seen one in real life / heard of anyone ever ordering one.
>>
>>7131555
That's because they aren't a thing. Cheese isn't a fucking topping
>>
>>7131566
Of course they fucking are. Every single pizza chain in the western world offers a plain pizza or at least a "margarita" which is at best topped with chopped tomatoes.
>>
>>7131571

A Margarita pizza doesn't have chopped tomatoes on top of it, it does however have whole basil leaves, which makes it not "plain cheese".
>>
>>7131555
It's literally picky eaters: the food. I've only ever seen children eat it.
>>
>>7131575
Hence why I put margarita in quote marks, faggot. You missed my point completely.
>>
>>7131464
Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.
>>
>>7131578

I bet you order pepperoni on your pizza and visit food blogs.
>>
>>7131464
the cheese looks so bland... i bet you dont even know the taste of real cheese, you just gobble down the texure and feel good.
>>
>>7131581

There was no point.
>>
>>7131624

Cheese tastes like yellow, pleb. And sometimes white. Obviously.
>>
>>7131630
Yes there was, that plain cheese pizza exists at nearly every pizza chain, either sold as such or as a falsely named margarita. You would have to be a retard or at least not very observant to have never noticed it. But we already know you're a retard since you couldn't comprehend a simple post.
>>
>>7131571
You seem to have misunderstood my post. I suggest suicide in the off chance that reincarnation is real, so that you might come back as someone who isn't a stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>7131624
Not OP, I love very strong cheddar but the bland mozzarella on cheap pizza does me just fine at the time. Just like you said, I savour the texture and get my flavour from the toppings. I wouldn't eat a cheese pizza though for that very reason.
>>
>>7131464
Why do some pizzas have a single pepper on top? Do you eat it by itself? Is there something I'm not getting here?
>>
Holy shit, what is it about pizza that inspires you people to become such raging shitposters?
>>
>>7131653

I've never in my life seen sauceless pie sold regularly in pizza parlors. Maybe where you live people cry about their food "touching" but margarita pie is a standard pizza here.

The business owners in your town hate their patrons so much that they don't use fresh herbs, cheese and other ingredients to prepare your pie?

Damn shame.
>>
>>7131464
That's disgusting looking, I wouldn't feed that to feral cats.
>>
File: dominos2.jpg (204 KB, 990x797) Image search: [Google]
dominos2.jpg
204 KB, 990x797
>>7131464

Should have gone to dominos.. 50% off this week, and their online ordering system has a few more options..
>pizza hacks
pic related was what I ordered earlier today.
>>
File: puke_girl-balcony.gif (3 MB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
puke_girl-balcony.gif
3 MB, 244x250
>>7131861
>>
>>7131464
>Papa John's

disgusting/10
>>
>>7131861
>Louisville Kentucky
Versailles here. We lost our Dominos years ago. Consider yourself lucky
>>
>>7131551
I got some sauce for those girlyfus, extra thick and creamy.
>>
>>7131861
>have dominos that can deliver to me
>online doesn't work
>need to talk to some shitty min wageslave
>always fucks up my order
I like Dominos, but I'll stick to the big Papa
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.