[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>panda express has buy one plate get one free this month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Panda_Express_Ala_Moana_Center.jpg (2 MB, 3422x2664) Image search: [Google]
Panda_Express_Ala_Moana_Center.jpg
2 MB, 3422x2664
>panda express has buy one plate get one free this month

what the fuck should I get?

the sweetfire chicken breast is so fucking good but they barely give you anything
>>
>>7131440
some of the most disgusting food i have ever tried
>>
>>7132064
you're fucking retarded
>>
>>7132064
>i grow my own chickens and cook my own orange chicken and drive my hand built car wearing my hand sewn jeans
>>
>>7131440
Are you serious? I had not heard this... I just got it a month or 2 ago for the first time in years. 2 entree, fried rice as the side, orange chicken and shanghai angus steak for the entree (shanghai angus steak is an extra $1.50 or so I think). About $8 total. Really not all that bad, but I have a feeling Pandas vary a TON depending on the location.

Glad you mentioned this, I know what I'm getting for hangover Sunday when I watch the NFL!!
>>
>>7132075
>im a disgusting pig who eats his own shit
>>
>>7132072
Like your mother
>>
>>7132075
nah, panda express just tastes like shit, processed slop to appeal to the lowest common denominator, which appears to be working
>>
>>7132083
you have to order online with a coupon code google it
>>
>>7131440
Almond shrimp. Also do i need a coupon?
>>
File: Capture.png (55 KB, 456x868) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
55 KB, 456x868
>>7132272
>>7132148
>>
>>7132148
Holy shit, weird. Thanks, I'll check it out. Had no idea that actually existed for Panda.
>>
>>7132680
>>7132622
>>
As much as I have a soft spot for the orange chicken, Panda is so expensive compared to other shamefur fast food joints. If I want to get filled up I can cop a few 5-layers from Taco Bell, whereas a large takeout from Panda will break $10, more with a drink and sides.
>>
File: 1432181652533.png (218 KB, 277x386) Image search: [Google]
1432181652533.png
218 KB, 277x386
>>7132075
>>
>>7132830
chicken meximelts cost 3 dollars each. thats a little pico de gallo, some shredded cheese, 4 pieces of chicken and a flour tortilla
>>
>>7132083
>but I have a feeling Pandas vary a TON depending on the location.
It's just like most franchises; they all have the same ingredients. So it mostly depends on which Mexican is running the wok that day.
>>
Panda express is fucking trash. Any random Chinese place you find around town is better and cheaper
>>
>>7132113
says either a fellow wageslave/ a fuckboy ninny who never worked for anything in his life/ never had panda
>>
>>7133563
This, Panda Express is worse than the other terrible Chinese places in the mall. And twice as expensive.

And the mall Chinese is not a very high standard at all.
>>
>>7131440
You should go get fat.
>>
>>7133563
nah, coming from canada, panda express is much better than other fast food chinese, the deep fried stuff is crispy (which it isn't at all here). and it doesn't make me feel like absolute shit after I eat it, I'd eat panda express 9/10 times than some garbage food poisoning inducing chinese food in the US (outside of select places in large towns)
>>
>>7133550
My place has this same Pakistani looking girl who has worked there for literally probably 7 years. She can't be more than 23. She runs that place like an absolute champ, service is so quick and good it's wonderful. At least one brown skin is doin something productive.

>>7133563
>>7133594
Disagree, where I live, Chinese is fucking expensive. Also, I haven't been to a mall in probably 8 years, so I couldn't comment on that. Most entrees from Chinese places are $10 at the minimum and half the time it's just soppy vegetables with a few pieces of meat. Chinese is the most expensive take out we have around here believe it or not. Now if you can find a hole in the wall awesome place, by all means go for it. I've tried at least 7 or 8 places around here and only 1 is worth the money and it's at least $12 per entree and thats with no sides. Panda is a very solid deal for the amount of food you get.

Roswell, Georgia area btw.
>>
>>7133959
roswell? I live there have you ever been to the chinese place by the krystals? last time i went there it smelled kinda off so im probably not going to go back
>>
>>7133563
>Panda express is fucking trash.
This has been my experience, but given how franchises can vary I'm sure some of them are OK.
>>
>>7133706

>coming from Canada

You must not be from Vancouver mate
>>
That orange chicken is pretty good.
>>
>>7131440
How about you got an actual Chinese place and get real food.
>>
>>7134098
Its extensive as fugg. The takeout near where i live its $14 for mongolian beef
>>
>>7132064
Fucking this.
The only good Chinese restaurants are the shady run-down looking ones owned by two elderly or middle aged Chinese people who's only employees are their children and they spend all day screaming at each other in Mandarin.
>>
>Mandarin Chicken
>Lo Mein
>Mandarin Chicken
>Lo Mein

It's all I ever get from this place.
>>
>>7134104
They're good for giving you a lot of food, but the quality isn't necessarily better.
>>
>>7134102
Were I live I can get a huge portion of General Tso for 7.50 or really any of the other items on the menu and it's the best "Chinese" food I have ever eaten.
>>
>>7132075
>I go to large chain shit tier asian restaurants instead of better tasting and cheaper small businesses.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.