[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ I need your suggestions on cured meats to serve when people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1441775025837.jpg (135 KB, 640x885) Image search: [Google]
1441775025837.jpg
135 KB, 640x885
/ck/ I need your suggestions on cured meats to serve when people come over for the holidays. What are your favorites? Bonus points for cheeses to match.
>>
>>7131382
Don't be a chump, if your mom buys something for you then your proper response should be to say thank you.
>>
>>7131382
Remindes me of myself going to clubs in NYC when I was in high school, chicks would grab my butt cheeks. Good times were had by all.
>>
kraft bologna + kraft singles
You get the set bonus
>>
>>7131460
> he's not putting that on wonder bread
>>
T-thanks anons
>>
you squeeze your mom's ass when she buys pizza?
>>
>>7131446
No, its called whipping out your dick so she can suck up dat smegma.
>>
>>7131446
Low test
>>
>>7131453
You mean gay dudes?
>>
>>7131382
You grab your moms ass so hard your pinky rides rim?
>>
>>7133253
y-y-yes
>>
>>7131382

op you picked a bad image to start your thread with.

That being said, any reputable charcuterie place will have quite a few options to go with, personally I like fattier charcuterie like lardo, guanciale and duck procuitto, but its usually a safer bet for your guests to go with leaner cuts, like braesola, lonza, coppa, procuitto, sopressata ect.

As for cheese, get a good triple cream brie, a nice stilton, a nice gouda, and a fancy goat cheese, this should cover everyones bases(although you could get smoked cheddar as well, everyone likes that shit.)

Go to a good cheese store and ask them, same with charcuterie, make sure they slice it for you though, and also consider cured cold smoked fish like trout as well.

Dont forget pickles, fruit and crackers.

pic related, me making shit.
>>
>>7132956
He hasn't replied to you because he's having an existential crisis now

Soon he'll post a bigoted rant to cleanse his soul
>>
>>7133253
kek
>>
>>7131382

I have just started working at a deli

Boar's head has a nice chicken, it's called Evergreen and it tastes like chicken noodle soup

They cajun chicken is good too, oddly enough the buffalo one is super spicy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.