[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Decadent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1445042965924.jpg (40 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1445042965924.jpg
40 KB, 680x848
>Decadent
>>
it's when there's a food you really shouldn't eat

but you say "fuck it, i'll be bad!" and eat it anyways.
>>
File: decadent.jpg (1 MB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
decadent.jpg
1 MB, 4928x3264
>>7130922
it's supposed to connote luxurious excess, but in practice it connotes cheap processed junk food for poor people, full of chemicals and preservatives

inb4 flyovers defend this
>>
>>7130929
>talking shit on swiss rolls

kill ya'self
>>
File: Fat_Little_Debbie.jpg (125 KB, 367x504) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Little_Debbie.jpg
125 KB, 367x504
>>7130929
Little Debbie got super fat when she grew up and had 3 kids with 3 different fathers
>>
>>7130929
Canada here.

Fucking fight me in the snow, faggot. Swiss Rolls are dank.
>>
>>7130920
>menu describes food as delicious

Fuck you, I'll be the judge of that.
>>
> earthy
>>
>>7130929
>in practice it connotes cheap processed junk food for poor people

Not really following you on that senpai
>>
>>7131617
>rustic
>>
File: horse.jpg (624 KB, 1328x882) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
624 KB, 1328x882
>>7130976
http://nypost.com/2015/11/27/people-having-sex-with-horses-is-on-the-rise-in-switzerland/
>>
>>7131617
>>7133925
> Organic
>>
>>7130920

>fresh sushi

well, I was hoping for stale raw fish, but beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>farm to table
>>
>authentic
>>
>>7131013
My older bro married some bitch named Debbie, he had to divorce that bitch fast.
>>
Debbie=Treacherous Cunt
>>
>>7130929
>he doesn't like swiss rolls
chat shit get banged.
>>
>>7133958
>organic
Every time i see this I assume it's full of chloroform or toulene
>>
>hand crafted by artisans
>>
>>7131627
Of course you don't. Poor people never do.

If a product states that it is luxurious, decadent, premium or expensive it usually isn't. Saying those things about your product means that you are targeting people who are not able to make the distinction and need to be convinced. Usually this are small middle class people who want to feel special and premium, it's a form of marketing.

Producers of truly decadent or luxurious products target people who recognize its obvious value and don't need to reiterate just how premium and amazing it is.

When I got some shoes from John Lobb, a bespoke shoemaker, the shoes were just called leather monk shoes. There was no need to state that they are CustomizedBespokePremium or whatever. They are just called what they are because the people they target recognize the value of the product they are selling. The people that can't see the value cannot afford the product anyway.
>>
>honest pub food
only UK fags will get it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.