[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>touch of oil >adds half a cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>touch of oil
>adds half a cup
>>
>>7130152
>knobb of butter
>Puts in half a stick
>>
>>7130152
>touch of rosemary
>throws in entire bush
>>
>just a bit of parsley on top for garnish
>you cant see the fuckin food
>>
>>7130152
>pinch of salt
>cut to scene of three Sikorsky S-64E Skycranes hauling in the loot from their latest Himalayan halite raid flying in by direction of smoke signal
>>
>be marco pierre
>throw spaghetti into boiling water
>''Some people add oil, I dont bother''
>next video about makin diffrent pasta
>one third of oil bottle goes into boiling water

Plus this
>marco boils spaghetti yet again
>''I dont add salt to the water. I add knorr cube. Its better''

This shit always gets me. I cant understand why he sold himself to knorr. He was rich before he done that.
>>
*hand slap*
>>
>>7130226
Selling out it's a better way to make money than doing a real job. You should try it.
>>
>>7130269
>puts two hands parallel and shifts them.
>makes sort of like a paw, puts them to mouth
>everything is "really nice"
>>
what's the best Gordon Ramsey show?
>>
>>7130388
cookery course obv, tho his shows are the comfiest things to watch idk y
>>
>>7130226
Why would you season your water.
With knorr chicken stock pot?
It's because knorr chicken stock pot makes your pasta taste better.
Than salt.
>>
>>7130410
you're damn right about that. i always seem to fidn my way there at 1am.
>>
>>7130519
r u american? maybe his "accent" and high energy force you to focus more
>>
>>7130388
The one where he went to Marco's wedding uninvited.
>>
>>7130216
lek
>>
>>7130515

fuck I read it exactly how he would say it
>>
>>7130216
fucking lol'd
>>
>>7130152
I hate how he pronounces olive oil. It sounds like "olivoll" when he says it.
>>
>>7130226

> "Little splash of Olive Oil"
> Pours in half a cup
> "Some people would say not necessary, but I had an Italian mother. Also, I am paid to give cooking advice to people, so consider this justification enough. This Knorr Chicken Starch Stock now has oil floating in it BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao9Oi1HPbSk
>>
>>7131025
The only thing that's really annoying to me (mostly because I can't unhear it) is that he pronounces every word ending with -ing as ending with -ingk

amazingk
cookingk

et cetera
>>
>>7130277
>you should try it
10/10
>>
>just a splash of olive oil
>throws in half of Italy's annual olive oil production in the pan
>"And add in a Knorr Stockpot because without it, the food will taste like shite"
>>
>>7130152
idiot celebrity chef, recipe calls for a pat of butter, the fucker throws in 2 sticks. PATHETIC and keepin' it real like niggers.
>>
>>7131080
This is common among British retards, but only with words ending in "thing" so they become "think". Doesn't apply for the word "thing", and I believe you are mistaken on the other 'ings, unless he has some bizarre speech impediment I haven't noticed.
>>
>>7131066
kek he even adds olive oil to the Pasta after cooking (which would be acceptable on it's own)
>>
>not olive oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu90jsp6nkE
>>
>>7130388
Boiling Point and Beyond Boiling Point. You get to see Ramsay pre-sell out.
>>
>>7131612
>Beyond Boiling Point
I didn't know about this one, thank you. The guy has like 50 shows. The first BP was great.
>>
>>7130226
Knorr cubes are fine, wouldn't waste them on pasta water tho
>>
>>7131612
>Ramsay pre-sell out

Literally the first thing he did in Boiling Point was shill some shitty apple cultivar while sneaking in some Granny Smiths out of spite, saying "yeh £6000 for half hour's work? I'll take it."

The man is very open about his hunt for that dolla dolla bill y'all
>>
>>7130226
>I cant understand why he sold himself to knorr. He was rich before he done that.

I think it's a case of people not paying all that much attention to exactly how he uses those products. Yeah, he uses the knorr stuff often. But if you notice he uses them as a seasoning, not as a replacement for actual stock.

Frankly I have to say that I agree. Knorr cubes make a piss-poor replacement for stock since they lack the gelatin that's in the real stuff. On the other hand if you want a salty seasoning? I don't see the problem there. That's exactly what they are: mostly salt with some flavor added. So why not use them if that's what you need?
>>
>>7131794
It's a case of he spent many years shouting and cursing at fellow chefs for selling out and being on TV and now he's suddenly said 'fuck it just stick a knorr stock put right in my wallet, i will use it as company scrip'
>>
File: 1337460825197.jpg (61 KB, 300x272) Image search: [Google]
1337460825197.jpg
61 KB, 300x272
>>7131821
Gordon Ramsay sold himself as well, but at least he created his own empire. Marco is just Knorr puppet.
And for fucks sake, just few people on this board must be cookin IRL, if they consider knorr products edible.
All artificial or commercially made food products are for lazy and stupid people
>>
>"I'm going to show Jamie Oliver a thing or two"
>Puts him in the fucking hospital
>>
>>7130388
the english versions of hells kitchen....it was way more about cooking than the drama like the american bullshit fucking gayness that happend when it came to america.
>>
>>7132060
That kind of crap has now infested British reality television as well and it's all your fault.
>>
File: jamie oliver olive oil.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jamie oliver olive oil.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>7131185
>throws in half of Italy's annual olive oil production in the pan
This is not true. He takes maybe half of the oil left after Jamie Oliver takes his share.
>>
>>7130152
daily reminder fat isnt bad for you
daily reminder canola oil is healthier AND cheaper than olive oil

>meme posting
>>
>>7132073
>That kind of crap has now infested British reality television as well

It's fairly easy to avoid though. Just don't watch anything on ITV on Channel 5.
>>
>>7134764

Too bad canola oil tastes like ass. They might have gotten rid of some of the eucric acid but they sure as heck didn't get all of it.
>>
>>7134764
On what basis is canola oil healthier? Because it has lower saturated fat?

Well, maybe I'm not a lardass who eats too much saturated fat and lowering its intake would have no health advantages.
>>
>>7134764
But you have to process the fuck out of it or it's poison.
>>
>>7134778

Enjoy your rancid fake olive oil, I guess?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.