[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many plates of food do you usually eat at all-you-can-eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1280x960
How many plates of food do you usually eat at all-you-can-eat buffets?

I felt full after pic related (there's more food hidden under the stuff that's visible), barely managed to finish another smallish plate.
>>
>>7128794
I'll generally eat 3 maybe 4 plates but they're easily half that size OP.
>>
I can eat 4000-5000 calories in 1 sitting no problem as long as I'm on DNP along with the usual gear.

Dunno how many plates that is, but I'm wagering like 6 or 7.

10+ if it's those jewish chinese ones with micro-plates.

Of course, I'd never eat that much in a buffet, I have dignity.
>>
2-3. Usually 2 big plates and dessert.
>>
>>7128888
FAZOLI'S!
>>
Chinese buffets are typically the only all you can keep places I go to. Generally 4 is my limit; I usually stop at 3 tho.
>>
>>7128794
I lived in a small town so the only place with an all you could eat buffet was either this one pizza delight or a Chinese food place.
The Chinese food place had plates that were roughly half that size and I'd usually eat two plates worth with a small bowl of wonton soup. But that being said, I would usually only eat lunch there if I didn't eat yet that day, so I was pretty hungry.

Unrelated story, another Chinese food place in my town used to sprinkle their buffet food with that sensa stuff that women use on their food as an apatite suppressant. People were pretty pissed when they found out.
>>
>>7129004
> used to sprinkle their buffet food with that sensa stuff that women use on their food as an apatite suppressant

Hope they got sued to hell and back.

Here the only thing they do to discourage people from eating too much is that they make you pay 10€ extra if you don't eat everything you take.
>>
Usually at my school's dining hall i get two or three full plates plus desert and a piece of fruit; both lunch and dinner

not even fat. I've actually gone from 145 lbs to 135 lbs over the semester
>>
>>7129004
>>7129253
Last buffet I went to the food was pretty good but I ate what would be a small dinner for me and felt extremely bloated and sick afterwards. Thought it might be some shit like this.
>>
>>7128794
I used to go to buffets a lot as a kid, and I could easily have 3 plates, 5 was my limit. Funny thing was I never became a lardass, I just got chubby and then started working out when I was 16. I'm 24 now and I haven't been to a buffet in about 2 years. I am however going to a Chinese place on friday for my aunt's birthday, so that should be nice I suppose. Might have 2 plates worth of food at most, I doubt I could go beyond 3 now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.