[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the dankest chicken sandwich you've ever had? Doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13
What is the dankest chicken sandwich you've ever had? Doesn't have to be from a chain but those are fine too. What made it so dank?

Pic somewhat related. I've had better from restaurants but forgot where. This is all I can think of.
>>
Arby's new 2 for $6 crispy chicken is pretty dank.
>>
Probably that one from KFC that used the fried chicken as buns.

I'd only eat it with some dank weed.
>>
>>7128629
This

Double down is great even when you're sober
>>
>>7128629
Dats dank as fuck brah
>>
File: o (1).jpg (119 KB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
o (1).jpg
119 KB, 1000x747
Not even close IMO.
>>
>>7128618
Commodity grade fried chicken with hot sauce and ranch dressing? I'll pass.

The dankest chicken sandwich I've ever had was a chicken shawarma loaded with garlic sauce.
>>
>>7128652
Honestly, probably this... I've had a million chicken sandwiches at bars and restaurants, both grilled and fried. They were good, sometimes great... But something about a fucking Chick-Fil-A sandwich is so simple and so delicious.Used to work there even. Not a bad place, but hated saying "my pleasure" every time.

If you haven't had a chick fil a sandwich, go by 5 or 6, and eat until you throw up. You'll be glad you did.
>>
>>7128652
That's not dank, that's classy.
>>
>>7128666
Dank Fazoli's desu senpai
>>
>>7128652
It really is the best fast food you could buy. Probably why so many white people go there.
>>
>>7128666
>Satan
>admitting the Christian chicken sandwich place is the best chicken sandwich
Holy fuck, it must truly be the best of the best.
>>
>>7128618
Go back to Rolling Stone magazine, they're getting pretty desperate these days.
>>
Why do clapistans call it a chicken sarnie and not a chicken burger.
>>
File: chicken-burgers.jpg (186 KB, 800x710) Image search: [Google]
chicken-burgers.jpg
186 KB, 800x710
>>7128879

Because a chicken burger implies ground chicken patties.
>>
>>7128618
Thing we used to make at the deli I worked at out of highschool.

Chicken breast from the butcher counter would be pounded flat-ish, dredged with storemade heavily italian seasoned breadcrumbs, and fried up every shift to make chicken sandwiches. We'd take a chicken, put it on wax paper, and top it with black forest ham, honey turkey, bacon, sandwich pepperoni, and cheeses, then microwave it until the cheese melted around it. Put it on a hard roll or cut in half and use a foot long sub roll to share.
>>
File: 1446439674443.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1446439674443.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>7128938
D A N K
A
N
K
>>
>>7128629
dude weed LOL
>>
>>7128618
That's a burger though.
>>
>>7128938
Did you work at a trucker stop in Flavortown? That's pretty dank.
>>
File: HZDqnxi.jpg (220 KB, 750x710) Image search: [Google]
HZDqnxi.jpg
220 KB, 750x710
>>
>>7129324
Dank as all fuck bruh!
>>
its not out anymore but the Chick Star from taco bell was pretty damn good. And taco bell is shit
>>
This greek grinder shop near where I grew up made the best chicken cutlet grinders. It was just standard frozen chicken patties, but you'd get it toasted and the bread would get crispy on the outside and chewy with a ton of melty cheese inside.

Nowadays I just fry up my own chicken sammies when the spirite moves me, since it's easy as fuck if you have a fryer around.
>>
File: Satellite-2.jpg (25 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
Satellite-2.jpg
25 KB, 500x294
Posted this bad boy in a thread the other day

Wendy's sweet Thai chili chicken sandwich. Might just be a regional thing, but if your Wendy's has this you should give it a shot. It's delicious.
>>
honestly?
duchess grilled chicken
ct holla
>>
File: schnitzel.jpg (47 KB, 514x386) Image search: [Google]
schnitzel.jpg
47 KB, 514x386
>>
>>7128618
My consistent favorite is the Chick Fil A spicy chicken sandwich. So much better than the regular.
One we had years ago at KFCs was a 'zinger' sandwich I think. 3 chicken strips.
>>
>>7129268
>>7128907
>>
>>7128618
subway teriyaki chicken is pretty dank, specially with extra mayo.
>>
>>7130368
Not dank at all brother.

>>7130268
This is dank
>>
File: 101809angrytendercrisp1.jpg (178 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
101809angrytendercrisp1.jpg
178 KB, 600x450
>>7128618
BK Angry Tendercrisp.
>>
that thing i made the other night
a frozen hamburger, microwaved to perfection, with a chicken strip i also microwaved to near perfection, split in half, with 3 kinds of cheddar
>>
>>7130429
DANK AS ALL FUCK M8
>>
Place near me does a chicken cordon bleu sub, fried cutlet, ham, cheese, mornay sauce, toasted with hots it's about the best thing you can stuff in your face
>>
File: Satellite.png (285 KB, 643x378) Image search: [Google]
Satellite.png
285 KB, 643x378
biggest regret is that i only got to have it once
>>
File: JitBMiniBuffaloStack1.jpg (11 KB, 165x293) Image search: [Google]
JitBMiniBuffaloStack1.jpg
11 KB, 165x293
i miss these overpriced fuckers
>>
ever get the honey barbecue supermelt at friendlys?
>>
>>7128618
I used to work at a country club and the kitchen used to make the DANKEST chicken sandwich...

It was legit just a piece of chicken(breast cut in half I believe) on a bun.

It was definitely cooked with butter and some other subtle spices, and the bun was slapped on the grill to toast it.

I don't know what else was done but I have not had a chicken sandwich that can compare since then.
>>
File: McD-McChicken.0.0.jpg (188 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
McD-McChicken.0.0.jpg
188 KB, 1600x900
For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.