[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, cu/ck/s, what foods are you allergic to? I'm allergic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: shellfish.png (341 KB, 472x310) Image search: [Google]
shellfish.png
341 KB, 472x310
So, cu/ck/s, what foods are you allergic to?

I'm allergic to shellfish and kiwi.
>>
>>7128366
none, my genetics are superior.
>>
I have no allergies because of my superior genes.
>>
none because i'm not a delicate little cocksucker
>>
Are turtles shellfish?
>>
I'm allergic to dragon appendixes.
>>
>>7128375

no but they are a little stingy
>>
File: troll-trollface-20.jpg (102 KB, 1500x1372) Image search: [Google]
troll-trollface-20.jpg
102 KB, 1500x1372
Gluten
>>
>>7128375
I don't think they apply, no.
>>
File: annoying.jpg (38 KB, 420x328) Image search: [Google]
annoying.jpg
38 KB, 420x328
Meat
>>
>>7128366

Kiwi, maybe. I think I might have become allergic to bananas.
>>
>>7128366
How do I know if I'm allergic to shellfish? Shrimp leaves an uncomfortable tingling in my mouth and makes me slightly nauseous, and the last time I ate crab, I got the same feeling along with a small bump on my lip. Oysters, clams, and mussels are fine, though.

I miss shrimp. Fried scrimps is good eatin'.
>>
I'm not allergic to anything, but my sister is allergic to TBHQ, which is used as a preservative in frozen seafood.
>>
Cück: noun, one who is allergic to something
>>
>>7128552
I'd say you're allergic, Anon. You can always go to the doctor and ask about it and they'll run tests, if you want to be sure, but if you're getting hives from crab or shrimp, then you're most likely allergic. Some people manage to eat clams and oysters and such and be just fine, but they can't eat shrimp or crab without their throat closing up. It's just one of those weird things, I guess? Or they're allergic to something that's only in the shimp and crab, but not the other stuff.
>>
>>7128366
I'll find out next week. I have my last battery of allergy testing next week. I've had the scratch test (with the little needles) and then the more intestive syringe test, where they inject your back with higher doses of all the negatives from the scratch test, and next week is the patch test, which lasts for 4 days and I can't shower for all those 4 days (I should be nice and fragrant, lol). THEN, on my last appointment next week I should find out my results. The only thing I know (which the nurse let slip last time I was in there) is that I'm allergic to cats and dogs (which sucks because I have both), but I haven't heard yet what foods I'm allergic to.
>>
Nothing

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: 1425056634396.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1425056634396.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
Im allergic to gluten, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, cocoa and gluten. I can eat brown sandwiches, not white but those are evil anyway
>>
>>7128887
You know what's funny, is that you probably are allergic to some things, you just don't realize it. Allergies can manifest themselves in so many different ways (runny nose, headache, hives, rash, swelling, coughing, digestive disorders, gas, bloating, watery eyes, etc. etc.etc.) that you just don't notice because you don't have "severe" reactions. Pretty much every person on earth has something (or things) they are allergic to, to whatever degree.
>>
>>7128910
Keep rationalizing your weak genetics
>>
>>7128908
>Im allergic to gluten
>I can eat brown sandwiches

So you're not allergic to gluten.
>>
>>7128921
I'm assuming you were a poor student and failed out of your science classes. Fucking moron.....
>>
>>7128910
There is literally nothing I have ever eaten which has caused a runny nose, headache, hives, rash, swelling, coughing, digestive disorders, gas, bloating, watery eyes, etc. etc.etc.

It's got something to do with not being a genetic reject, you see.
>>
>>7128933

and I'm assuming you are allergic to something :)
>>
>>7128955
>I'm assuming

We got that bit.
>>
nothing

kiwi make my tongue feel very slightly prickly and thats it, i still eat it
>>
>>7128910
Shut the fuck up mouthbreathing subhuman.
>>
>>7128969
Be honest, are you jewish?
>>
>>7129022
Nope. Do you want to try for the daily double, you genetic fuckup?
>>
I'm allergic to open flame. Makes my skin feel hot.
>>
I'm allergic to mold based cheeses like blue... Not even mad
>>
>Tfw only allergic to pollen
>Symptoms are mitigated by devouring it
feels bretty good
>>
>>7129035
What a fucking jew. Go Tay Sachs some other board shitlord
>>
>>7129035
>jewish
>allergies
Calls someone else a genetic fuck up

topkek schlomo
>>
I'm allergic to RUB A535. Found out one day when I tried to rub some on my shoulder after a long day of work.
Miss it though, my mom used to put it on burgers.
>>
>sunflower seeds
oh well
>>
literally nothing
minor intolarance to alcohol but thats about it
>>
MSG gives me head pangs.
>>
>>7128366
I'm not a genetic mutant, I'm not allergic to anything that I know of. How about not having kids?
>>
Soy protein
>>
I'm allergic to special snowflake morons that think the world revolves around them.
>>
>getting cu/ck/ed by your genetics
is there any worse fate?
Glad I don't know that feel
>>
File: ill.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
ill.gif
904 KB, 500x532
Garlic. Only became allergic in my early 20's, and my mom developed the same allergy at the same age too.

It doesn't help that I'm pale and have dark hair.
>>
>>7129834
Ric Ocasek from the Cars is pale and has dark hair too and he bagged Paulina Poriskova, you're in good company anon.
>>
>>7128366
Whats in kiwi that makes you react?

Also you poor soul. I love shellfish and everytime I hear that someone has an allergy I get sad.
>>
File: alucard1024x2bn4.png (416 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
alucard1024x2bn4.png
416 KB, 1024x768
>>7129834
>VAMPYRE DETECTED
>>
File: 968full-paulina-porizkova-cat.jpg (30 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
968full-paulina-porizkova-cat.jpg
30 KB, 640x425
>>
I'm not seriously allergic to anything, however sometimes when I eat my favorite cereal my lips get the slightest bit swollen.

It's probably the milk, but who gives a shit.
>>
Almonds (although I can eat them no problem)
Hazelnuts
Soy Beans
Peanuts (again, no problems with them somehow)
Tuna (The only fish I actually like. Can eat no problem)
Brazil Nuts
Buckwheat
Oats
Peas
Catfish
Sunflowers
Avocado
Bananas
Watermelons
Cantaloupe

That's all I can think of.
>>
Wendy's pink lemonade
Only thing I'm allergic to I can have any other pink lemonade but not from Wendy's makes me shit more than a clap shot and puke every last bit of my food back up.
>>
>>7130366
>>
>>7128366
I'm not allergic to any foods, just antibiotics.
>>
Absolutely fucking nothing

You subhumans disgust me
>>
>>7128366
If a prawn or a kiwi can kill you, just end your life.

Shitty human example.
>>
Nothing because I don't have shit genetics.
>>
I ate an eggroll one time and the next morning my hands broke out in hives

Not sure if it was related to the eggroll or my friend who may have had some very questionable hygiene

We were playing video games
>>
Blue cheese well some blue cheese. I am allergic to all cillians.
>>
>>7130592
This. I have no food allergies nor seasonal allergies.
>>
None as far as I know, my parents gave me some pretty good genes.
>>
Lychee and literally nothing else.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.