[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone redpill me on Russian cuisine? What do they eat? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: you will never be russian.jpg (1 MB, 1728x972) Image search: [Google]
you will never be russian.jpg
1 MB, 1728x972
Can anyone redpill me on Russian cuisine? What do they eat? I know they eat bliny, sour cream, pelmeni, but what else do they commonly eat?
>>
>>7128308
>redpill me
Fucking christ
>>
>>7128308
>red pill

Please go away
>>
File: Holodets.jpg (124 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Holodets.jpg
124 KB, 1024x768
Kholodets
>>
>>7128324
>>7128325
bluepill then? What should I say? I don't know what word to use.
>>
>>7128327
NASTY.
>>
File: putine.png (1 MB, 1614x994) Image search: [Google]
putine.png
1 MB, 1614x994
>Russian cuisine

it's shit
>>
>>7128338

I should have made a Turkey joke damn

"Turkey cock"
>>
common russian food is Pelmeni, Manti, Vareniki, Borscht, Pirozhki, Sashlik, to name the most that my family makes the most, all are delicious
>>
>>7128330
Why not just use the word "inform" or just ask if anyone is knowledgeable in the freaking thing. You do know what a thesaurus is right? It has words invented before the lingo you picked up before you found this site took over your entire persona and you became an individual stand-in for the will of a group of other equally dependent leeches feeding off the others for warmth and a sense of belonging in a world where their meekness causes them to live a futile crawl away from the ever enveloping void chomping away at the bits within their failed existences and drastically narrowing horizons you freaking unoriginaly and misinformed putz. Why don't you take a month off and go on a hike or join a club or do anything where you aren't surrounded by other people like you and providing you that feedback loop of warped sensibilities and stupid reductive negativity towards everything? Why don't you just... fix your stupid life? Why not? What the heck is causing you to stall this? What is your problem? Seriously, what the heck is your deal?
>>
>>7128358
wew lad
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 330x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 330x260
>>7128358
I mean I agree but you're gay. Why not say inform.

And Russian food is just beets and cats dude
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.