[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some gross shit you love,but is outright disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1447856967499.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447856967499.gif
2 MB, 400x400
What's some gross shit you love,but is outright disgusting
>tortilla chips,preferably stale
>can of wolf brand chili poured on top,not heated up
>red onions,green onions and balsamic on it
This is like my favorite fucking thing to eat. I can't even explain why it's so tasty
>>
pasta with ketchup
>>
>>7127162
Beans on top of that would make more sense
>>
>>7127162
that sounds like something I'd it but with the addition of a generous pinch of shredded cheese.
>>
>>7127188
This made me throw up in my mouth.
>>
I take plain Saltines, mash it up with my mouth saliva and let the wad of crack dough lightly rest against the back of my throat.

No wonder I don't have any friends.
>>
Cheetos with ketchup. Also doritos with tons of tapatio.

My coworker makes these things i havent tried yet: saltine crackers with peanut butter and a dollop of mayonnaise on top.
>>
Tortilla chips are fucking addicting.
I can eat them with shit on them or not.
The best way is to process de-seeded jalapenos, until finely chopped, and then use that as a salsa, just by itself.
>>
File: 00381371029020_cf_[1].png (90 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
00381371029020_cf_[1].png
90 KB, 420x420
I love to line up my arms and legs with little splotches of baby lotion and slowly lick them up. I can't for the life of my explain my love for the taste of baby lotion.
>>
I had one of those freezer pizzas before, and I topped it with canned tuna and mayo and ate it.
>>
File: nein.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
nein.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
i eat these raw at leat once a week. i just suck the sasage meat right out the casing. once i start i can't stop until the whole pack is gone.
>>
>>7127162
blue rare rumpsteak local butcher guys gives us for free every week
>>
Green olives and peanut butter.

It's a sweet-sour-salty thing.
>>
vegemite
>>
>>7127541

how about you come over and suck my sausage out of its casing, gurl.
>>
>>7127541
ew if you eat too much raw pork
you might get those tape worms which eat your brains. cant remember what they're really called
>>
>>7127188
You mean "Busy Gal's Lasagna."
>>
>>7127541
stop lying damit! you would get sick every month when you fucking eat raw pork-meat every week.

an JA! sucks
>>
File: santitas.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
santitas.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>7127203
Especially this bag right here. They're cheap, they're super-salty.... and I can't stop eating them.
I don't even buy them anymore because the bag will be gone in a sitting, and I'll just be a swollen, salty mess.
>>
>>7127541
>>7127634
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinosis
If you're actually eating raw meat, please stop.
>>
Wolf cola
>>
>>7127608
I hate myself for wanting to try this.
>>
>>7127774
i prefer the big brown bags of crunchy, thick, and yellow tortilla chips that aren't very salty. They lack of saltiness makes me want to eat more of them...
>>
>>7127216
Right after I read this I sent it to a girl ive been seeing as a sort of confession, she freaked out. Fuckin normie
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>7127798
RIP Barnabas
>>
>>7127216
MODS MODS!!
>>
Fish fingers and custard.
>>
>>7127634
I think it's just regular tape worms. But something to do with where they are in their life cycle when ingested, or something with your body, sends them to the brain instead.
>>
I like scrambled eggs with canned sardines
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.