[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one person who finishes their plate by running their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1377006436376.jpg (8 KB, 206x285) Image search: [Google]
1377006436376.jpg
8 KB, 206x285
>that one person who finishes their plate by running their fingers through the remains and licking them

if you do this, seriously fuck you
>>
Are you the Greek from /int/ who gets triggered by his grandpa mopping up soup with bread?
>>
>>7126815
no, I'm american and unfortunately know people who actually do this. I almost have to leave the table it's so repulsive
>>
I bring the plate up to my face and lick off the remains.
Does that bother you?
>>
>He doesn't snort the leftover sauce
what a goddamn pleb
>>
>>7126809
what about people who eat the entire meal with their fingers? =O
>>
yea, that's what the bread is for.
>>
>>7126809
If the food's on my plate I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it you piece of shit.
>>
>>7126809
i wish but my dick is too short.
>>
being this autistic
>>
>>7127228
Does your nose ever touch?
>>
You should probably try not to gross people out when eating with company, but at home I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Not sure why you would use your fingers though. Not appropriate in public, and at home you can lick the plate.
>>
>>7127547
What this guy said.
>>
>>7126809
suck my cock
>>
>>7127245
>designated shitting streets
>>
>>7126809
>not pouring water onto your plate, mixing up the remains to make a soup and drinking it
>>
>>7126809
I agree.

Disgusting behavior.
>>
>go to fancy restaurant
>food so good i bring plate to face and lick it clean
>put plate back down
>waiter is smiling
>smile back
>chit chat with staff about how good the food is
sorry for triggering you lads
>>
it's the ultimate compliment to the chef if you clean the plate
>>
>>7126809
OP that is a compliment they are conveying that it was so good they wanted to have it all inside them.
>>
>>7127810
Then use a utensil you uncivilized faggot
>>
>>7127547
this, if I'm out eating, then i wouldn't but at home, anything goes.
>>
>>7128363
disregarding the setting, the best utensil is your mouth
>>
File: 1448069887970.png (16 KB, 303x280) Image search: [Google]
1448069887970.png
16 KB, 303x280
My sister does this, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7127233
>Not shooting the sauce into your dick vein with a drug needle
And you call yourself a foodie?
>>
>>7127255
This. Fucking pussy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.