[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quit Soda, but now Juicing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fruit juice.jpg (613 KB, 1000x994) Image search: [Google]
fruit juice.jpg
613 KB, 1000x994
Ok so I finally quit the liquid jew, but now how do I stop drinking fruit juices? Even natural shit with no added sugars just tastes so good. Apple, orange, and grape are fucking top tier and I just find it so hard to get rid of all these amazing tasting things to just drink plain boring water, bitter black coffee, and somewhat tasteless leaf water.

How do I become a boring faggot that drinks bland tasteless crap? Is fruit juice even bad for my health?
>>
>>7123360
Juice has about as much sugar in as soda. Less chemicals sure but you're still on the one way train to diabetes
>>
Maybe try diluting the juice with water. It won't be as sweet and you'll get better value for money.
>>
>>7123360
yes it's bad. Eat real fruit instead, by just drinking the sugary liquids you're not helping yourself. I mean, all in moderation though, a glass a day isn't gonna kill you.

I quit both soda and fruit juice simultaneously, ice cold water is your friend.
>>
>>7123360
>bland tasteless crap?

Drinking so much sugar liquid has completely ruined your tasrebuds. Start on the water for a while and you might start tasting flavors again
>>
>>7123380
>water
>flavor
>>
Juice vegetables, not fruit
>>
jesus christ

just drunk soda and moderate yourself. juice is literally just as bad.

as long as you aren't drinking 2 liters a fucking day and have a history of diabetes in your family, you'll be fine.
>>
>>7123385
>comprehension
>you
>>
>>7123360
Pretty funny fagget. You're posting on a message board blaming jews for your problems.

Do you often suck your own dick and live off of /mlp?
>>
>>7123360
buy oranges because fuck anti-fruit fucks, oranges are good for marinades, desserts, veg preservation, etc.
zest or even peel oranges
dehydrate, in oven or dehydrator, orange peel
grind in your spice grinder/mortar
add to water

if you want try other citrus fruits, if you still need help add CO2, don't buy anything expensive, there's knock off soda stream shit for $10
>>
>>7123408
No I think it's you who lacks the comprehension. I love food and love wide varieties of flavor. It's just that water, lots of tea brands, and black coffee are all bland. Sorry you can't stop memeing for 2 seconds to accept that your black coffee tastes like ass. No amount of water drinking will fix it (well actually maybe it will, since you will be drinking something so bland and boring that even the disgusting bitter taste of coffee will seem good just because it's different).
>>
>>7123416
You sound pretty upset, faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
Also they sell something called True Orange/Lime/Lemon and it's just an easy way to do exactly that. I got a 20 pack at biglots for a buck. My dad just uses a squeeze of store bought lemon juice, It's much cheaper than buying fruits and it will satisfy your tastebud needs.
>>
>>7123426
I wasn't memeing, you started the memeing you fucking faggot. Constantly abusing your tastebuds with sugary shit reduces their ability to taste
>>
>>7123406
This post proudly brought to you by Coca~Cola Amatilâ„¢.
>>
just take up smoking and everything will taste the same. works for me.
>>
>quit soda

Pleb detected. Start soda again. Buy seltzer and mix it with juice to obtain a tasty, fizzy beverage that has less sugar than drinking the juice straight.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.