[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good ideas for lunch? I mean lunch that you would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1446054370688.jpg (468 KB, 2256x1496) Image search: [Google]
1446054370688.jpg
468 KB, 2256x1496
What are some good ideas for lunch? I mean lunch that you would take to work. I usually make a ham salad sandwich or sometimes tuna pasta and sweetcorn but it's getting stale as fuck so I need something new.

I have a fuck load of pasta too that I could do with eating. I'm just looking for cheap tasty lunch ideas.
>>
make pasta salad, you can put whatever the fuck you want in it and it keeps well in the fridge (or is fine to keep at room temperature for a couple hours until you eat it)
>>
L E F T O V E R S
E
F
T
O
V
E
R
S
>>
>>7122389
I'm a poorfag I never have leftovers
>>
>>7122414
Don't know what that has to do with being a poorfag. If anything it's more economical to cook in a larger batch.
>>
>>7122431
I can afford minimal food so I always eat everything on the plate, I can't afford to have leftovers.
>>
>>7122458
Are you retarded as well?
>>
>>7122463
hes a poorfag because he is retarded
>>
>>7122463
it's not my fault you don't understand. Hypothetically, if somebody gets 1 apple to eat a day, bet your ass there are no leftovers.

>>7122471
this is true desu
>>
Boil some sweet potatoes, some green of your chice and an egg, then mix it all in yogurt with a touch of olive oil.
>>
>>7122458
Leftovers doesn't necessarily mean 'what you have left on the plate.' but more often what's left in the saucepan/pot.
In a lot of cases it's more economical for a bachelor to cook more than you need for one meal. There are many reasons for this I'm sure you don't need explained.
The reason this has nothing to do with being poor is that nothing is being wasted and if anything, you're saving money and foodstuffs if you do this properly.
If you're not a terrible cook you shouldn't mind having the same thing two or three times over the next couple days either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.