[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people who don't have access to a Whataburger so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: BexvDASCIAATZSL.jpg (29 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
BexvDASCIAATZSL.jpg
29 KB, 600x399
Why are people who don't have access to a Whataburger so jealous and intimidated by those who do?
>>
Never heard of it. Must not be very good.
>>
what? that's a burger?
>>
I'm from the east coast. I've had whataburger when I visited San Antonio. I thought it was vastly overrated. Reminded me of burger king.

I also visited California and had In-and-out, that totally lived up to the hype.

Whataburger hype is just another result of Texans' massive egos.
>>
>>7122171
Whataburger is amazing, but the #2 with cheese is where it's at.
>>
>>7122171
I'd like to try it and Cook Out
>>
>>7122174
Yeah, I agree with you man
>>
>>7122187
By the sound of it, your prejudices had more effect on your experience than the actual quality of the food. Texas is an amazing state, and Whataburger is god-tier fast food.
>>
>>7122171
>visit friend in Texas
>oh man you gotta try whattaburger, they're the fucking best you will never forget it OMG it's so fucking good
>eat a whattaburger
>it tastes the same as any other burger

Whattaburger is shit.
>>
>>7122171
>toast burger
>>
>>7122209
Texas is amazing but Whataburger is perfectly average.
>>
>>7122198
Cook Out is not good. There is a location just abcouple blocks from my house, yet I still never eat there.
>>
File: 1446787518968.png (654 KB, 526x929) Image search: [Google]
1446787518968.png
654 KB, 526x929
>>7122187
>In-and-out, that totally lived up to the hype
>>
>>7122171
thats a patty melt not a burger
>>
>>7122171
i live in dfw - why would i go to whataburger when i could go to in-n-out?
>>
>>7122171
I like Culvers better, but Whataburger is good. The only fast food place I wish I had near me is Jack in the Box. I miss those shitty tacos
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.