[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this may look not appetizing, but my favorite pizza is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: bl.jpg (144 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
bl.jpg
144 KB, 1000x750
So, this may look not appetizing, but my favorite pizza is a fucking BLT pizza, especially from Jet's

It looks awful but I shit you not it's great, nice warm mayo underneath the cheese on the crispy crust, salty bacon on top, and then topped with cool lettuce and tomato after it's cooked, it's great
>>
>>7120906
>nice warm mayo
>>
>>7120906
>cold lettuce on a pizza

"""""""""No."""""""""
>>
looks great, shame there's no Jet's here
>>
>>7120918
You eat cold lettuce on a BLT yes? I ask you what's different here....it's bread, mayo, lettuce, tomato, bacon....only difference is the addition of cheese and the shape of it
>>
>>7120936
>I ask you what's different here

I'll give you a chance to work it out for yourself... shouldn't be hard.
>>
I'd eat it.
>>
File: boat.jpg (182 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
182 KB, 1000x746
>>7120946
I can't. I realized while working at Jet's that pizza and sandwiches are the same.

How you ask? They have Jet's Boats...now, these are simply their version of a calzone, which is literally a pizza folded in have and pinched shut. Now...they also have "Deli Boats" which are the same thing only with sandwich toppings inside instead of pizza

So, what's the difference if the sandwich is open faced? Nothing
>>
>>7120906
would eat if drunk
>>
>>7120957
Pizza is hot you dumb fat American fuck. Pizzas are not open-faced sandwiches, not topologically, not ontologically, not in any fucking way
>>
File: 1429831497772.png (1 MB, 1704x1216) Image search: [Google]
1429831497772.png
1 MB, 1704x1216
>>7120959
>Pizza is hot you dumb fat American fuck

>he's never had a hot sandwich

Wow, I feel bad for you in whatever shit country you live in
>Doesn't have cheese steaks
>Doesn't have meatball subs
>Doesn't have toasted subs of any kind
>Doesn't have tuna melts
>Doesn't have Cuban sandwiches
>Doesn't even have fucking grilled cheese
>>
>>7120906
Jets is the shit but you should be out in a determent camp for ordering a BLT pizza
>>
>>7121096
Buddy boy, when you work in a pizza joint for years the ole pepperoni, marinara, and cheese combo gets old quick.

BLT pizza, bbq sauce pineapple and bacon, buffalo chicken, and no sauce with feta, green olives, and red onions with a side of greek dressing for dipping became my favorite things to make to eat
>>
>>7120906
You have to knead pizza dough, you mean "no rest" dough i'm assuming. Just look up a recipe and let it sit for 10 minutes after you kneaded it
>>
>>7120906
>>7121120
You seem like a pretty alright dude OP
>>
>>7120906

I think it looks good.
>>
>>7120906
>pan pizza
>salad ON the pizza instead of the side
>square cut

This is just retarded
>>
>>7122696
Probably hipster owned. Take off the lettuce, tomato, mayo, and add extra bacon and I just might trybit
>>
>>7122699
>Probably hipster owned.
Jet's is a chain, it's just semi regional

>>7122583
>You have to knead pizza dough, you mean "no rest" dough i'm assuming.

No clue what you're talking about
>>
File: troi78.jpg (51 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
troi78.jpg
51 KB, 288x288
>>7122699

I see 'em.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.