[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEGROES, LEND ME YOUR EARS I wish to woo one of your women. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
NEGROES, LEND ME YOUR EARS
I wish to woo one of your women. What are some traditional African meals that I can easily prepare in order to entice her? (No gluten please, thank you.)
>>
>>7120336
Gluten free Friday chicken
Glucose free watermelon
Purpose drank
>>
Bake her a Kwanzaa cake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrQbWeNQpiA
>>
tiny white ben0r
>>
>>7120336
Niggers don't know shit about "traditional African meals".
>>
>>7120336
>black
>no gluten
Are you being rused because only white people have retarded celiac disease
>>
Ground nut stew is pretty good. Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yW4cZ1oCxw

You know it's authentic African because of the shitty production value.
>>
>>7120336
>traditional African recipes
I don't know what you mean by "traditional African recipes" but I know that many Black Americans [spoiler]like me[/spoiler] like to eat soul food.

Around the holidays my grandmother usually cooks stuff like collar greens with smoked turkey necks, mashed potatoes, macaroni, fried chicken, baked chicken legs, and delicious sweet potato pie.

I don't eat soul food a lot though because I will become a warthog if I eat it too much.
>>
Fried chicken isn't just a stereotype anon
>>
Go shoot a pigeon and cook it up.

It a traditional north-african dish.

Nope, not even kidding.
>>
>>7120426

Asians can have it too but yeah whatever.
>>
>>7120458
>like to eat soul food.

That's southern food, not "soul food".

The only reason it's called "soul food" is because southern blacks moved to yankee cities and brought their southern cooking with them, and since the urbanite scum never ate southern cooking, they associated it with blacks only.

Quit appropriating my heritage.
>>
File: herby-couscous.jpg (159 KB, 491x332) Image search: [Google]
herby-couscous.jpg
159 KB, 491x332
>>7120353
>>7120336
This or , If she is a real African one of these.
Quick couscous salad – makes 4 large portions

250g couscous
400ml hot chicken or vegetable stock
olive oil
lemon juice
small jar of chargrilled red peppers in olive oil, drained and diced
½ cucumber, chopped small
scallions, finely chopped
feta cheese, cut into cubes
lots of chopped herbs

Put the couscous in a large bowl and cover with the hot stock. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave for 10 minutes. Remove the cling film, drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and season. Separate the grains with a fork and leave to cool a bit.

While the couscous is still warmish, add the rest of the ingredients and toss gently. Taste and adjust the seasoning and add more oil if it needs moisture. Eat at room temperature.
http://travel.cnn.com/15-favourite-dishes-africa-897571
>>
>>7120511
YIKES... not him but TIL, good point.
>>
>>7120336
What kind of black woman.
>>7120458
Louisiana and South Carolina retains the most African culinary tradition, the rice plantations mostly took Africans from rice growing regions and the estates were so vast the retention is extraordinary.

In Louisiana a few still even carry gris-gris
>>7120999
As if we would eat that as a traditional preparation. It looks like its made from wheat too, that is a later development.
>>
File: mud-coockiesss[1].jpg (402 KB, 1023x540) Image search: [Google]
mud-coockiesss[1].jpg
402 KB, 1023x540
Mud cookies are a traditional african treat.
>>
>making someone a dish from their own culture that they've already eaten a million times

Make her some good Italian food
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.