[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KitchenAid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-11-28.jpg (96 KB, 1013x593) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28.jpg
96 KB, 1013x593
So I just got a kitchenaid. Its missing the dough attachment but I dont know which one to get. Model is KSM95ER. is there any difference between the KSM95 and the KSM95ER? For those that use the mixer, what attachments do you find the most useful
>>
File: vV8NHRF.jpg (141 KB, 688x544) Image search: [Google]
vV8NHRF.jpg
141 KB, 688x544
>do you find the most useful
the ice cream maker
>>
File: 2015-11-28 (1).jpg (101 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 (1).jpg
101 KB, 976x549
>>7119831

This is the dough I just made. about to run it through my pasta maker and make fettuccine
>>
>>7119831

The "ER" at the end is just a code for the color - empire red.

Onyx black will be KSM95OB, white is WH, etc.
>>
make sure you get a model that has all metal gears.
>>
>>7119940
The Artisan line has the plastic parts, while the Professional line is all metal. That looks like an Artisan model.
>>
>>7120085
waat? Mine is artisian and its heavy metal as fuck, doesnt feel like anythings plastic. talking bout the insides right?
>>
>>7120128
The Artisan line has some plastic gears that are designed to break before more expensive parts would.
>>
should have gotten a used bread machine. great for mixing stuff... I use it to knead my dough.
>>
>>7120085
This is an ultra power model. I got it for free and I dont have any of the original packaging. This is why the dough hook is missing
>>
I use mine often but I never bothered to get any of the attachments. So frankly, the paddle is what I use the most (I bake cakes and cookies mostly).
>>
>>7119831
i've got the pasta roller attachment. shit works awesome. there's a pasta dough recipe that you just use the dough hook for, so all you need is that mixer and the attachment and you've got yourself some tasty fresh pasta.
>>
>>7119831

These kinds of parts are all over ebay, just type in the model number and the attatchment.
>>
Dough hook is boss for bread making. I like the grinder but it doesn't have enough balls so I usually have to use my hand crank one for tough jobs
>>
Dough hook makes breadmaking so easy, I love it. I also really like my meat grinder attachment. It's not the finest grind. but this shitty 50$ grinder makes my burgers taste better/meatier than store bought ground meat.
>>
The spiral hook is better than the C shaped hook.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.