[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /ck/s opinion of pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: download (17).jpg (8 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
8 KB, 195x259
What is /ck/s opinion of pic related?
>>
he needs a heavy cut desu.
>>
>>7119196

Photo of a gay man.
>>
>face of a nervous little boy
>torso of a strong man
>chicken legs

What a goofy looking dude
>>
i think it's hard to be a tough guy when you have glasses.

glasses make anything look non-threatening.
>>
what is it with british reality stars and baby gap shirts

-gordon ramsey
-simon cowell
-this dude who cares what his name is he's on the food network
>>
>>7119196
I want to suck his dick and learn to cook in bulk from him.
>>
>>7119196
He trolled Food Network so hard they fired him then rehired him, so that was pretty cool.
>>
>>7120027
whats all this about, i dont keep up with food network (aka MTV 3) celebs
>>
>>7120040
Ok check it. He starts doing his Gordon Ramsay lite imitation knockoff show on Food Network. Then suddenly they cancel his show and let him go, big how do you do. Why?

Because it turns out he lied on his resume. OK, thats pretty bad, what was the lie?

He, I shit you not, claimed that HE COOKED FOR THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND.

AND FOOD NETWORK BOUGHT IT.

AND THEN LOOKED RETARDED WHEN THEY FIGURED IT OUT

And then two or three years later they brought him and his show back anyway.
>>
>>7119275
that's a roundabout way of admitting that you're so scrawny you've never filled out an adult shirt before. seriously though none of their shirts are absurdly tight
>>
>>7119196
"body building" = mental illness.
>>
>>7120078
they brought him back because it was that 1/1000 chance that making an absurd lie just to go on and prove that he can do what they want him to worked. Sure, he lied, but he sounds authoritative on matters of food/catering and is entertaining.

he lied and it got him a tv show, so i'd be pretty happy if i was him.
>>
>>7120115
why is bodybuilding in quotations

also if he were trying to be a bodybuilder he'd be a lot more cut, he's just a guy who has lifted weights before. Weightlifter != Bodybuilder.

I'd say people on 4chan are more likely to have a mental illness (myself included) than someone who is muscular because they picked up heavy things as a physical activity for part of their lives.
>>
>>7119196
r o i d s
o
i
d
s
>>
>>7120126
>hours upon hours of repetitively lifting and lowering bars of metal to look tough

>lol he just picked up heavy stuff once :^)
>>
>>7120147
Hemorrhoids?
>>
>>7119225
Dude's married to Gail Kim.
>>
>>7119196
Entertaining guy to watch.
>>
>>7119196
recognizable

but i never remember his name...
>>
tryhard, dickhead, douchebag, conman

a lotta twoword one words, if you ask me.

no hate, just no like
>>
>>7119196
I haven't taken him seriously since that one episode of Impossible where he said the key to profitability is pricing all menu items three times more than their cost.

Didn't he falsify his Food Network resume way back when?
>>
>>7120310
>implying this isn't how costs are usually priced for everything
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHcjKCORVd8
>>
>>7119196
Dude can cook.
>>
>>7120310
30% food cost isn't outrageous
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.