[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE VERDICT IS IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (39 KB, 831x868) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39 KB, 831x868
I posted a survey to /ck/ a few days ago, to find your guys' favourite 3-topping combination. According to the spreadsheet, the top combination is:
>anchovies, bacon, jalapenos

Do you agree with this? Also, fuck you /ck/
>>
I never answered this poll
>>
Your poll unfortunately was infiltrated with memes and shitposting.
>>
>>7116813
No, you can just take 3 good toppings, combine them, and expect good food
>>
Except you missed that pepperonis are more poplar than jalepenos
>>
File: 1439863803503.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1439863803503.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>7116838
>implying most popular combo is the same thing as the three most popular toppings
>>
>Extra cheese signifies kek

wut
>>
My favorite is sausage, salami and mushrooms but that's just me.
>>
>no arugula
>no peppers
>>
>>7116957
>putting salad on pizza
>>
>>7116957
There ARE peppers. I left out toppings you'd find at "higher" scale pizza places, and only left ones you'd find from Dominos and Pizza Hut, and etc.
>>
What does the percentage mean? Why don't they all add up to a 100?
>>
>>7116813

I actually agree that those 3 are at least among the best. Anchovies are underrated, and just because bacon is a meme doesn't mean it's not tasty.

But together, it's just so much salt. I think it would be crazy overpowering on the same pizza
>>
>no tuna
>no corn

>broccoli
>meatballs
>2 types of onion

This survey is bullshit garbage and you should feel bad for making it
>>
>>7117036
X% of voters voted for this option

>>7117046
See >>7117022
Also,
>corn on pizza
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.