[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meats you would like to try if you could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: annas_hummingbird_sim_1.jpg (21 KB, 425x339) Image search: [Google]
annas_hummingbird_sim_1.jpg
21 KB, 425x339
Personally, i'd eat hummingbirds and raptors.
>>
Fact: I've peed on exactly two hummingbirds in my life
>>
Ghost meat. Probably have to use some science to make it tangible.
>>
>>7115691
I don't think there would be any point in eating a hummingbird. They're too small to have any meat on them, you'd basically be sucking on bones.
I have a bunch of Annas hummingbirds (like in your pic) who live in the redwoods right behind my back patio, and I feed them all year long (they don't migrate, like some other hummingbird species). They dive bomb us sometimes when they're feeling fiesty, like right after I fill the feeders. And one big daddy bird sits on the tip of the nearest redwood limb, and constantly scans for intruders. They're interesting little guys. They all start chirping and making noises at me when I come out to fill their feeders.

>>7115698
That's hilarious. And, how......?
>>
>>7115691
Human
after watching enough Hannibal I start thinking about human meat quality. Who might be A5 grade meat?

Dodos was apparently really tasty.
Like chicken...
>>
>>7115726

No they weren't. Dodos were meant to taste bad.
>>
>>7115726

A young Scarlett Johansson I think.
>>
>>7115726
It's probably best to steal somebodies child and fatten them like a Mangalitsa pig.
>>
>>7115720
>how......?
I pee outside often while drinking beers.
Hummingbirds are attracted to my urine somehow
I wait for them to get really close and and direct fire onto them
Most get away but I blasted 2 of them
csb
>>
The Galapagos Giant Tortoise:

During the 16th and 17th centuries, the Galápagos were frequented by buccaneers preying on Spanish treasure ships. Filling a ship's hold with tortoises was an easy way to stock up on food, a tradition that was continued by whalers in the centuries that followed: "whaling skippers were almost lyrical in their praise of tortoise meat, terming it far more delicious than chicken, pork or beef'. They said the meat of the giant tortoise was 'succulent meat and the oil from their bodies as pure as butter, but best of all, the giants could hibernate in a ship’s damp for a year or more."

Were they comparing the taste to rancid salted meat on board a ship? Was it akin to the taste of even a mediocre beer after a thirsty day's work in the sun, or were they really that tasty?
>>
>>7115739
>Hummingbirds are attracted to my urine somehow
diabetes
>>
>>7115739

Get yourself checked for diabetes m8. The test used to behaving a doctor taste your urine to see if it's sweet. You can still diagnose it by sugar crystals on a diabetic's shoes from when they shook before zipping up.
>>
>>7115745
This.
You need to see a doctor, son.
>>
>>7115720
You could always remove the beak and eat it whole, like these songbirds people eat with a napkin covering their heads.
>>
File: baby pygmy hippo.jpg (246 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
baby pygmy hippo.jpg
246 KB, 2000x1000
imagine how succulent
>>
>>7115884
it's probably just a mound of collagen with not much taste really
I dislike veal for the same reason
>>
File: se7en.jpg (20 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
se7en.jpg
20 KB, 460x288
>>7115732
now i have a goto "if i had a time-machine" answer.

>>7115737
a Christmas mystery for the ages!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.