[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Challah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Challah_Bread_Six_Braid_1.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Challah_Bread_Six_Braid_1.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Do you like Challah?
>>
>tfw you eat an entire loaf chunk by chunk with butter smeared on it over the course of a single morning and then you feel fat and you cry and hate yourself
>>
>>7112726

Yes
>>
File: woohoo bread.png (379 KB, 417x558) Image search: [Google]
woohoo bread.png
379 KB, 417x558
>>7112726
I fucking love Challah. I always have
>>
Best bread, not even jewish.

It is like a Pringles ad. Once I pop I can't stop.
>>
Yeah. I'm a jew but I'm pretty sure almost everyone likes it.
>>
Never had it. Nobody sells it around here, and it looks really hard to make.
>>
it's delicious but It is full of sugar and butter. So I don't eat it.

At a Jewish summer camp I went to as a child, we were give a piece during Friday Jewish stuff, i always loved eating that piece of bread I was given and I'll remember the taste until I die. I'm not jewish btw...
>>
>>7113052
it's really not. you just make a simple braid dough and put a smaller braid of dough on top of it and cook that
>>
>>7113018
that shirt is cool
>>
>>7112726

I do but I was in a Jewish bakery the other day and the place was packed

So I just called to the counter, "What's the Challah cost?" and the whole place got ghostly silent

ran home and cried myself to sleep that night
>>
>>7113108
Can you explain?
>>
>>7113117
The "ch" in challah is pronounced like a hard H
>>
>>7113122
Still don't get it.
>>
>>7113162

"CHALLAH COST" SOUNDS LIKE HOLOCAUST

RETARD
>>
>>7112726
Head challah!
>>
>>7112726
Literally have a braided loaf rising right now. Shit was the first time I learned bread could be good on its own instead of being used to hold sandwiches.
>>
>>7113207
Who would have thought that fat and sugar could make something tasty.
>>
File: 1407441239038[1].gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
1407441239038[1].gif
12 KB, 501x504
>>7113214
>yfw Jewish baking is the great conspiracy to fatten the goyim
>Jews actually eat paleo in secret
>>
>>7113172
Sparking!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.