[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"European beer is shit" thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: US3ASSI.svg.png (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
US3ASSI.svg.png
17 KB, 300x300
Can we get a thread discussing the sad state of the beer market in Europe? I'm American, and we all know America has, within the past two decades, emerged as the world's premier producer of high-quality beer. Nowadays, you can find high quality craft beer everywhere - from the local dive bar to sports stadiums.

Meanwhile, in Europe, you practically have to embark on a long journey just to find some halfway decent beer like a Brewdog.

The only places in europe that have *decent* beer are Germany and Belgium, but even the styles brewed in those countries are out-done by their American counterparts.

Why is all of the beer that's readily available in Europe absolute shit?

>inb4 european tears and claims that americans are fat and too stupud to make beer

You guys literallly dont know what you're missing.

It's OK, America can beat you at this, too.

Happy Thanksgiving, niggas.
>>
>>7112328
>decent beer
>Brewdog
>>
I don't have a passport: the thread
>>
>>7112328
I also remember my first beer anon, i shitposted too.
>>
That's why America imports all kinds of European beers for which you Americunts are Willinge tot pay a premium.
Never seen American beer being sold here in Europe.

But keep dreaming....
>>
File: craft_beer.jpg (108 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
craft_beer.jpg
108 KB, 500x601
>>7112328
>beer so good we called it Craft beer
>>
File: bate.jpg (193 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
bate.jpg
193 KB, 333x500
>>7112328
>pic very related
>>
File: samuel-smith-oatmeal-stout1.jpg (1 MB, 1058x1280) Image search: [Google]
samuel-smith-oatmeal-stout1.jpg
1 MB, 1058x1280
>>7112328
>not knowing how good any of Samuel Smiths beers are
>>
>>7112328
>decent beer like a Brewdog.
>The only places in europe that have *decent* beer are Germany and Belgium
Where is Brewdog produced, anon?
>>
>>7112358
>this fucking picture
gets me every time
>>
So... does Brewdog pay you in anal sex to advertise their stuff?
>pic related
It's how their marketing strategy works. Very smooth, very classy.
>>
>>7113230
Beer for frilly cunts.
>>
File: brewdog.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1287) Image search: [Google]
brewdog.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1287
>>
Muh muh microbrewz! Jsjaj

Mexican beer is the best beer on this continente.

Ando if you want microbrewz! Theres a ton to choose from in baja California, microbrewz arent a thing here cuz you cant make beer and sell it just bc you want, theres are prohibitions for that.

Anway:
Bohemia, indio, xx ámbar, victoria, negra modelo, noche buena, chope >> bud light, pbr, miller, coors lol
>>
>>7112410
Not Op but its five miles from my house. OP is a cunt anyways
>>
>>7112328
What?
I've lived in Ireland and Scotland and 95% of off-licences have a healthy selection of craft beer, 60-70% of bars serve plenty too. From my experience of europe so far there is a great beer scene.
also brewdog? Rip off. Overpriced and the IPAs taste like washing up liquid.
>>
>>7112328
This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful that OP was still a faggot.

What are you thankful for, /ck/?
>>
>>7113230
Ugh.
>rebellious
>little
Hey kickstarter! Fund our PUNK ROCK DIY BEER PHILOSIPHY.
>Pricy as fuck and tame as fuck range.
"Equity for punks" was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>7112328
>I'm American, and we all know America has, within the past two decades, emerged as the world's premier producer of high-quality beer.

WEW
>>
>>7113365
Build wall
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.