[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a few chicken thigh fillets here and no idea what to do with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: waggle_waggle.jpg (67 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
waggle_waggle.jpg
67 KB, 400x400
Got a few chicken thigh fillets here and no idea what to do with them.
Anyone got any recipes?
Does the lack of bones make a difference?
>>
Looks...fuckable
>>
Chicken "fajitas" on the grill.
>>
>>7112326
find a skinless chicken breast recipe and replace the breast with that
>>
>>7112338
You must have a really small dick
>>
>>7112326

discard the skin, rough chop and mix with spices of your choosing, i like cumin/chile/garlic or soy ginger garlic.

form into small balls and bread and fry them. best chicken nuggers you'll ever eat
>>
>>7112356
>discarding the skin
>not wrapping the chopped meat in the skin before breading and frying
>>
>>7112338
looks like my flaccid phimosis dick before i got circumcised lol
>>
>>7112326
trim fat and use is stir fry, curry, etc.
Lik a richer version of breasts. I honestly don't see why breasts arre used for anything but tendies
>>
>>7112383
Hahaha that exact thing happened to me too.
>The pain will never leave me
>The sight of a blood soaked bandage falling off your dick out of a hospital gown
>No masturbating for 3 weeks
>Bad times
>>
>>7112326
just fry them in a pan skin side down and flip them at some point.

Using a lid helps but dont forget to let the skin get crispy before you flip them
>>
roll out flat and cut strips longways the width of a bacon rasher.

roll strips then wrap with bacon rasher.

put a skewer through it so the bacon holds it together

bake in oven for some time

use whatever you want as a condiment, but i normally put a little crown of garlic butter on top before putting it in the oven

wala, chicken mingon (dunno about the spelling bud)
>>
>>7112399
really? it wasn't too painful for me. what was bad was that i pulled out the stitches before going for my first piss because it seemed like if i pissed with the stitches in, some piss would stay there and something would get infected. consequently i have dots all around the rim of my glans now.

>no masturbating for 3 weeks

my first orgasm just SHOT onto the wall and you can still see the stain running down
>>
curry bruv
>>
mmm chicken tendies
>>
I made chicken thighs today and everyone raved.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
Arrange chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet.
Combine 1 teaspoon each of garlic salt, onion salt, oregano, thyme, paprika, and pepper together in a small container with a lid. Close the lid and shake container until spices are thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken thighs.
Bake chicken in the preheated oven until skin is crispy, thighs are no longer pink at the bone, and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
>>
>>7112765
>bacon rasher
Fuck off straya cunt
>>
>Does the lack of bones make a difference?
No it makes these actually worth it. I love thigh meat better than breasts but if they have bones, it's really only worth your time to use it in soup or stew such as pot au feu. Boneless thighs are my main source of protein. They work best in stir fry I think. Crisp the skin, use a lid to simmer I they stay juicy. I have also had some luck using a cast iron skillet and grilling them on my stovetop and giving them a sear. But you can only use the larger, more "whole" thighs this way. Idk how to explain. Just some of your thighs you get will be massacred during the deboning process and be impossible to work with unless you chop them up into bits.
>>
>>7112326
toss them in the oven with lemon and rosemary. easiest thing ever.
>>
Cordon Bleu
>>
Is there a foolproof method to debone chicken thighs like that? I like the meat better than chicken breast but I'm too dumb to debone it properly, I always make a mess and take 3+ minutes each
>>
>>7112326
Make chicken shawarma
Still yet to find a recipe as good as a lebanese restaurant i love though
>>
Smother'em. Like smothered pork chops... only chicken thighs.

Salt and season the thighs.
Sear in a pan on each side, then remove.
Add a tablespoon each of oil and flour to the pan and cook, mixing together.
Add half an onion, chopped fine and off the heat.
Cook by residual heat, stirring constantly until the hissing stops.
Re-up the heat to high and whisk in a cup of chicken stock.
Once the flour paste is dissolved re-add the thighs.
Lower the heat to maintain a bare simmer and cook to finish the thighs through.
Plate up the thighs and set the heat under the gravy back to high to reduce to desired consistency, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Salt to taste, stir in chopped parsley and pour over the thighs.
I'd serve with sautéed greens or braised cabbage/brussels sprouts. Also a second, non-green veg, such as braised carrots and/or parsnips or sautéed beets. And a starchy food, too, like mash, chips/fries, dumplings, dressing/stuffing or just a few simple slices of bread or some bread rolls.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.