[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it fine if I simply empty a can of kidney beans with some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Is it fine if I simply empty a can of kidney beans with some water into a pot, wait a few minutes for the water to boil, then drain and eat them, /ck/?
>>
no. that's not fine at all.

i don't like that one bit.

add some tomato sauce at least.
>>
>>7111595
What's so bad about it m8? I've been doing it for a while, only just googled how to cook them because I was curious and it turns out I should be soaking them and shit,
>>
You don't even need to add water. Just dump the can in the pot and cook for 5 minutes. Add something for flavor though because shits nasty
>>
>>7111600
Like what?
>>
>>7111601
Nigga I don't know. What ever you white people flavor shit with..so I guess air, toy flavorless cooking motherfuckas
>>
File: Succotash.jpg (553 KB, 2290x1275) Image search: [Google]
Succotash.jpg
553 KB, 2290x1275
>>7111598

'cause it's so plain.

just adding a few extra ingredients could keep things simple, but make a decent meal.

add some sweet corn, bell pepper, and onion. you've got a succotash.

lightly saute everything in butter. add a little salt, some pepper, and chili powder. delicious.
>>
File: MoMoney-Poster.jpg (35 KB, 286x425) Image search: [Google]
MoMoney-Poster.jpg
35 KB, 286x425
>>7111603

>whatever you white people

Are you lost?

Get lost. Shitskin.
>>
>>7111603
you do realize that when you say white people food is bland and cultureless and "the norm", youre also suggesting people that arent white are Exotic and Ethnic and Full of culture

also what the fuck is the spice trade
try again
>>
You dont have rice?

That's grim man. If you have rice, at least have them with that.
>>
>>7111608
This nigga mad that he white
>>>/r9k/
There you go. Can be bitter with the rest of the cûcks on that board
>>
File: 1429056858194.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1429056858194.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
>>7111608
>mfw remembering when I was a kid and wanted to see this so bad
Now I understand the why my Dad responded to these types of requests the way he did
>>
>>7111617
*way
>>
>>7111613
OP here, yeah I have some quinoa and brown rice, last time I cooked the quinoa in my rice cooker it took fucking ages to cook, in fact I just turned my rice cooker off when I tasted some and knew it was cooked.
>>
>>7111598
The advice about soaking then applies to dried beans. Canned beans are already cooked.
Incedentially, raw kidney beans are poisonous.
>>
>>7111620
You're sorted then

Make some rice and peas m8, if you have coconut oil and or coconut milk it'll be a lot better, but just adding a onion and some garlic and it'll still be nice.

Don't throw away the liquid in the tin, section it off and cook your onions in it rather than boiling it with the rice.
>>
File: nigger-doesnt-tip.jpg (173 KB, 1278x923) Image search: [Google]
nigger-doesnt-tip.jpg
173 KB, 1278x923
>>7111616

>predominantly white board
>nigga nigga niggga

Nigga
I
G
G
A

K newfriend. Ruin everything.
>>
>>7111635
Nigga, why are you so mad. It's thanksgiving. Be thankful that your pale translucent ass lives against day to be a burden on society
>>
File: 1437260657504.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1437260657504.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>>7111640

>lives against day to be a burden on society

Uhm what?

Eaze up on that malt liquor Tyrone.
>>
>>7111640

I agree that this >>7111608 guy is an asshole but we wouldn't even have to deal with his kind if you just spoke like a normal dude on the internet (you are p. much).

You're like those women who make it obvious that they're women by how they post.
>>
>>7111601
Cumin is nice
>>
>>7111652
You mean autistic right? But l guess that would be considered normal on this board
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.