[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /ck/ like Anthony Bourdain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: anthony_bourdain.jpg (62 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
anthony_bourdain.jpg
62 KB, 648x365
Does /ck/ like Anthony Bourdain?
>>
never met him
>>
I liked his first book and series. But I probably wouldn't enjoy his company.
>>
He's very uncle-y.
>>
I generally dont like people who have a job that consists of traveling the world and trying food whilst talking about his kick ass dayz behind the stove kicking down orders and taking names. He acts like a badass and that shit needs to exit the food industry. Bad assess need not apply
>>
annoying and gay

his only good show is the one that actually focuses on the food instead of himself
>>
>>7111352
Is that the one that doesnt exist yet?
>>
liked him until he left that feral cat to starve in that cave
>>
His book was alright.
No Reservations was OK, Parts Unknown had a couple good episodes.

Don't much like him as a person though.
>>
the man has great taste. that's about it. other than that he's a fucking prick
>>
>>7111353
A Cooks Tour was great.
>>
This thread is green with envy.
>>
>>7111353
the layover
>>
The Layover was so good, shame it was cancelled
>>
I like him when he's not trying to be some pseudo-philosophical douche
>>
I think he is funny as hell because he just gets drunk in every show he's ever had and starts making an ass of himself but in a good way. I don't care about the food aspect but as him as an entertainer. If you watch his shows just for the food you're watching the wrong shows.
>>
>>7111319

Yeah, his shows are awesome and he seems like a cool guy. Don't know why everyone thinks he's an asshole, he's pretty chill and talking shit on fake tv chefs is fine.
>>
>>7111332

Maybe they need to install a safe space in your kitchen?
>>
i notice he's started to kiss the ass of every country he visits a little too much. iran is great, cuba is also great, china oh you're so great much better than the filthy west.
>>
Met him twice, first time he wasn't very friendly, second time his was more talkative just very arrogant (even though both times he was suppose to be talking to students about his experiences, so not being friendly was a big negative). Although Bobby Flay was way worse and way more arrogant.
>>
>>7111875
that's your average leftist
>>
>>7111853

stop misusing that term, you sound like a god damn idiot
>>
No.
>>
yes!
>>
File: bothered.gif (2 MB, 260x179) Image search: [Google]
bothered.gif
2 MB, 260x179
love his travel shows. as people have said already he's an average chef but a decent writer. i don't understand why a lot of people in this thread are offended by him. his drunken rants are what make his shows watchable. most of the parts unknown episodes are a shit show however.
>>
>>7111875
>iran is great, cuba is also great, china oh you're so great much better than the filthy west.

Read this in his voice.

kek
>>
>>7114857
He's a faggot self-loathing SJW
>>
>>7114857
>i don't understand why a lot of people in this thread are offended by him
because flyovers have been brainwashed by fox news into getting outraged over any cultural talk that isn't MURRICA #1 KILL ALL BROWN PEOPLE

basically if you like ropa vieja, you're a social justice warrior who will stop at nothing short of the total extermination of straight white christian men and the Christmas season itself (tm)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.