[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FeelsGiving General: You're never alone with /ck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FeelsGiving.jpg (108 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
FeelsGiving.jpg
108 KB, 250x250
Happy FeelsGiving /ck/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM_QZwjLHqE

Cooking and eating alone?
No friends or family to celebrate with?

Welcome to FeelsGiving General, where you're never forever alone, or at least not until the holidays are over. Every year we give each other a lot of shit--some of it well deserved--but now and again we simply need to cook some amazing food, sit down in front of the warm glow of a monitor, tablet or phone, and tell one another how thankful we are that we can't see their ugly mugs in person... yet, still wouldn't mind some drawl and festive banter. Eat until you feel that void in your heart, and come spend a day here with us all. Happy FeelsGiving!
>>
oh god, take this revolting piece of shit to the containment board

>>>/r9k/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: nogo.jpg (71 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
nogo.jpg
71 KB, 500x489
>>7111279
>>7111275
B4 you go pls tell how to perfection white rice
>>
>>7111287
$20 RivalĀ® rice steamer. tiny little automatic cooker.
>>
>>7111275
Go visit ISIS and leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>7111292

Can confirm. I own one of those little red ones and it works fairly well, save for some burning at the bottom of the pot. One to one ratio of rice and water, press the switch down and walk away for 15 minutes. Come back to perfectly cooked white rice.
>>
so since it's already thanksgiving in europe, what are you euros eating for thanksgiving?
>>
>>7111299
yeah... the rice stickage is a little annoying but nothing i flip out over.
>>
>>7111300
There's probably some kebab stuffing
>>
>>7111275
Amerifat living in the UK. Don't know another single Amerifat so I will be eating alone.
I bought a prestuffed bacon wrapped turkey breast and some potatos for later today.
So alone
>>
>>7111483

Sounds pretty tasty man, but why ain't you cooking a full on meal? Celebrate that loneliness!
>>
bump for tfw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.