[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your favorite lazy meal? just sauteed some bokchoy onion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1448374151280.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448374151280.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
whats your favorite lazy meal? just sauteed some bokchoy onion and mushroom and ate over rice, was gord
>>
>>7110616
where the brotein at, senpai
>>
>>7110622
go back to /fit/ desu
>>
>get tuna
>mix with mayonnaise
>put in tortilla wrap
>put cottage cheese on top
>add spinach
>shallow fry both sides until crispy
>>
>>7110616
I'm between pasta alla pomarola and the recently discovered shakshouka
>>
Potato wedges drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Broil for around ten minutes.
>>
cheese pizza with anchovies.
>>
>>7110683
sounds good yo
>>
>dice some onions and potatoes
>saute and sprinkle with garlic salt
>add chorizo, cook for a few minutes
>add eggs, incorporate, cook until egg firm
>roll up in a flour tortilla with a medium cheddar

Best breakfast burrito. I love single-pot dishes.
>>
Airpopped popcorn topped with olive oil, salt, and either parmesan or brewers yeast.
>>
Cooking with Ja/ck/ has all the lazy mans recipes you'll ever need
>>
>>7110950
>brewers yeast.
>>
>>7110838
I do this, but also with beans, and in a corn tortilla or 2.
>>
Popcorn

Frozen Pizza. I have yet to find a favorite but I think it's between Totinos and Red Baron.
>>
Haven't had this in years:
Ramen and Vienna Sausages.
>>
Rice + anything else I have, usually carrot, corn. tuna, eggs, mushrooms.
>>
French toast, I usually have some brioche on hand. Or pancakes from scratch and whatever add-ins are available. Or quinoa with cheese and mushrooms and sausage.
>>
>>7110616
Organic potatoes sauteed in organic vegan butter. With garlic over it if I feel like it. Lazy to the nth degree and jesus christ is vegan butter delicious. It's sweet like mascarpone and salty like salted butter.

That or sliced fruit warmed in the pan and sprinkled with garam masala for digestion.
>>
>>7111695
potatoes with rosemary and thyme also. an salt afterward.
>>
>>7111695
>Organic potatoes sauteed in organic vegan butter

hehe
>>
>cut corn tortillas into sixths, bake
>mash up a can of kidney beans, add whatever spices I feel like
>have gas the rest of the day
>>
>velveeta cheese and shells
>albacore tuna
>pepper

Holy fuck
>>
>>7110616
slap slap slap
>>
ramen with various canned seafoods with crushed up chips in it.

prison got me hooked on shit meals unfortunately.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.