[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easy, good and cheap ways to make instant ramen taste goo'.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 2013_5_31_1068_001.jpg (91 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
2013_5_31_1068_001.jpg
91 KB, 500x401
Easy, good and cheap ways to make instant ramen taste goo'. Detailed tutorials, newbie cook here
>>
>>7108560
test
>>
>>7108560
I put an egg in mine
>>
>>7108560
jaypee has all the secrets
>>
>>7108847
yeah but... /jp/ creeps me out
>>
>>7108869
it's quite a slippery slope
a little instant ramen here, a little anime there, and then BAM
>>
>>7108875
If you spend too long in /jp/ you'll get slitty eyes
>>
>>7108946
if only that were true
>>
>>7108560
Crushed red pepper, garlic powder, sliced scallions, like others said: egg drop, ummm cilantro.

Lot of stuff to make it better. I actually know how to cook but I'm not gonna lie I like making ramen every now and then.
>>
chili powder, leak, lemongrass, mushroom, pickled carrot, bok choy, jalapeno, dark meat chicken, etc.
>>
>>7109081
The thing that gets me is this. People who ask how to make it better want suggestions, and you and I (>>7109066) gave him some, but they don't have these ingredients on hand, or even know how to use them.

This board really does need a sticky with just some basic recipes for people, because people think cooking ramen is an intro in to food. It's not.
>>
>>7109089
Well really you just cut any of those up and toss them in. No instructions needed. Chili powder, don't put too much. It's spicy.

Stickies kill boards.
>>
>>7109116
Right, I know you just chuck them in. My point was for a sticky with just a few easy "recipes." I mean, pasta with oil, how to grill/bake chicken, meatloaf. Just simple shit to get people in the mindset to want to learn more.

This board is half fast food and the other half is shit posting memes. I'd actually like more cooking threads. This past week I've posted 3 threads about stuff I made (and posted pics) and got real answers, not the typical shitposting.

I just think it'd be a nice change of pace for this board, that's all.
>>
>>7109124
That stuff is literally google.com
>>
>>7109168
Then why do we have people posting threads here asking about stupid shit? I just want the cooking board to be about cooking. I'm tired of bullshit threads with bait/memes/easy questions.
>>
>>7109170

Because it's 4chan bro. The whole point of this board is shitposting and sillyness.

>> I just want the cooking board to be about cooking

Then you're on the wrong board. If you want a serious cooking forum there are plenty of others online which are well moderated and don't have that kind of bullshit you're complaining about here.

>>'m tired of bullshit threads with bait/memes/easy questions.

Complaining about that on this board is like walking into a dive bar and complaining about all the alcoholics. If you want to avoid the bullshit then go somewhere else.
>>
>>7109191
I'm well aware of this but thanks for actually replying in a nice manner. Obv I'm already in the bottle or I wouldn't be posting here now lol.
I just wanted to try and help that's all.

I don't belong to any other forums or boards though, just basically here.
>>
>>7109194
>>7109124

" This past week I've posted 3 threads about stuff I made (and posted pics) and got real answers, not the typical shitposting."

Well there's your answer. But you have to understand the number of people who can cook is abysmally low, and the amount of people who can cook well is lower still.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.