[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister and her BF ask me to help them cook supper "because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1334x750
>sister and her BF ask me to help them cook supper "because I can give them some pointers"
>see them making basic mistakes
>offer some pointers
>"jeez dude don't be a back seat cook I know what I'm doing"

Lord Jesus give me strength
>>
Am I the only one that has this happen?
>>
>>7108072
Yeah. You're an anomaly
>>
>>7108072
Yep I don't associate with tera-plebs like you and your family.
>>
>>7108079
Tera what? Speak English you fucking nazi
>>
>>7108084
>American education
>>
>>7108085
>Skin head arrogance
>>
kill them and eat them.
>>
>>7108086
>American can't even speak English so fires off insults in all directions

lmao
>>
>>7108068
why even make a big deal of it. the second they criticize your first suggestion is your ticket to get the fuck out of there (i.e. 'well i tried' and leave)
>>
>>7108098
/thread

Fuck people who don't want to take advice.
>>
Other than avoiding them, best them to do with those kinds of people is to just ask questions when you spot mistakes.

Emphasize that you've never seen something done that way before or say it's original. Bate them into asking you some questions.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.