[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcohol Combinations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 5523.jpg (12 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
5523.jpg
12 KB, 450x300
Post your personal booze mixes here, getting kinda bored of my usual which is dark rum and orange, need something new, what do you guys drink?
>>
>>7107182
I too love Bacardi Breezers
>>
>>7107186
First pic I could find, it's normally 75-25 spiced rum to fizzy orange
>>
>>7107182
In a Collins glass, a hallowed out cactus or whatever the fuck you want to use.

>1 part tequila
>1 part apple juice

I call it the Juanny Appleseed.
>>
2 parts whiskey
3 parts whiskey
>>
Take as much hard liquor as you wish and pour it inside of yourself. I prefer mouth but I hear it works great anally as well. Proceed to be an alcoholic.

On a serious note, southern comfort with ginger ale is really great.
>>
Spiced rum and red Mountain Dew is surprisingly good.
>>
I like to combine whiskey and a glass, 10/10
>>
>>7107182
Whiskey and ginger ale
>>
red wine and coke.

It sounds spastic but much better than expected. Popular with youths in Spain apparently
>>
I like rum and coke.

inb4 too young

I'm 24
>>
File: nicholas-cage-laughing.gif (3 MB, 170x144) Image search: [Google]
nicholas-cage-laughing.gif
3 MB, 170x144
>>7107582
I'm going to try this just cause of the name
>>
Gin and tonics are my favorite.
>>
Whiskey + lemonade
White Russian
>>
>>7107182
In the winter I grab Fireball and a coffee creamer - y'know, the kind that comes in jugs and shit. Usually vanilla or hazelnut, sometimes toffee but it tends to run really sweet if I go in that direction.
>>
File: Stella Can.jpg (75 KB, 824x466) Image search: [Google]
Stella Can.jpg
75 KB, 824x466
>>7107182
Stella and cocaine
>>
Bourbon and Dr Pepper
>>
>>7107182
Hot apple cider infused with cinnamon/cloves, mixed with dark rum.
>>
>>7107182
Tequila by itself or tequila + lemonade or orange juice.
>>
I'm a fan of hard cider and cinnamon whiskey. Especially now that it's getting cold, pretty seasonally appropriate.
>>
>>7107669
Throw a slice of lime in there and we're in business. Cherry Coke is best Coke. Dr Pepper makes a nice mixer too.

But the best rum drink is Pina Colada imo. I even got the poco grande glass and a box of straws to be extra fruity.

I'm a straight male btw.
>>
>>7107722
This sounds pretty tasty
>>
Whenever I'm on a flight and don't want a bloody mary I love cognac and ginger ale.
>>
>>7107182
My local vodka distillery makes a pecan flavored variety and I've been working on pecan pie in a glass. I'm close.
>>
>>7107812
>But the best rum drink is Pina Colada imo

Objectively incorrect, best rum drink is Dark 'n Stormy
>>
>>7107909
Consider the following:
http://www.amazon.com/Monin-Salted-Caramel-Syrup-Bottle/dp/B009POKC5U
>>
>>7107582
I'm going to try this because it sounds tasty as fuck, thanks dude

>>7107669
Just finished a bottle of Jameson, switched to Bacardi and coke. I'm sick of rum.
>>
>>7107722
That sounds delicious, any cider recommendations?
>>
>>7107182

If I'm not making a cocktail, my go-to is bourbon (typically bulleit) and ginger beer (I use Blenheim)
>>
Red wine, diet coke, ice.

Come at me.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (19 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
19 KB, 300x225
Charro Negro

1–2 oz blanco or silver tequilaJuice of ½ lemon6–8 oz colaMargarita saltLemon wedgeIce

Rub the rim of the glass with lemon wedge, and dip glass in salt. Squeeze juice from half a lemon into glass. Add tequila and ice. Top with cola and stir. Add lemon wedge, serve and enjoy.

In Mexico, there is a legend of a cowboy, dressed head to toe in black who rides a black horse, who...

http://thefndc.com/charro-negro-recipe/
>>
If your only having one, jack Daniels and rockstar is good.
Otherwise I like a Lynchburg beer or a jack and coke
>>
2 parts scotch whiskey
3 parts more scotch whiskey

an absolute favourite of mine, highly recommend to anyone who enjoys a good drink.
>>
>>7108030
Agreed, what's your preferred brand?
>>
1/4 banana juice
1\4 julmust
1/2 spiced rum

You can thank me later
>>
File: lgvob.16yo.jpg (130 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
lgvob.16yo.jpg
130 KB, 540x720
>>7108056
different anon here, i am very fond of lagavulin
>>
>>7107668
Holy shit my friends gf did this and I thought she was having a stroke.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.