[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you even /deepfry/ your Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20151124_171517.jpg (456 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_171517.jpg
456 KB, 1536x2048
OK I know this board is mostly NEETs that eat hot pockets. But some of us cook.

My bird after it was fried.

/Thanksgiving/ general I guess.

Must have side dishes???
>>
File: 13379849084.gif (481 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
13379849084.gif
481 KB, 500x375
>>7106941

>cooking turkey 2 days in advance

Enjoy your dry meat OP!
>>
>>7106943

I'm cooking 2 turkeys this year.

Doing 1 early because separate families.
>>
it looks like shit and the tray below it looks even worse and dirty as hell. thank you come again.
>>
>>7106953

So you dislike one family and want to feed them disgusting dry turkey and the OTHER family you like enough to cook "day of" for?

You're a dick.
>>
>>7107606

Wasn't dry, nice and juicy like your mom's ass

>>7107594

Xd)
>>
>>7107612

It's juicy now, but in 2 days... like my "Mom" it's going to dry up, like your commentary.

You're not too bright are you?
>>
>>7107620

What part of we ate it tonight don't you fucking understand youngling?
>>
>>7107627

You hate your one family so much that you force them to celebrate Holidays earlier than they're supposed to be?

Man, sucks to be someone as shitty as you.
>>
buttfucking janitors eat hotpockets.

/ck/ is comprised of alcoholic hambeasts that only eat processed chicken product and ethanol.
>>
File: image.jpg (957 KB, 3264x1833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
957 KB, 3264x1833
>>7107633
heres your reply
>>
I'm trying to make a pumpkin pie to take to work on Thanksgiving.

I'd like to make a few, and a vegan one. I just made a vegan crust as a test and it turned out ok.

Unfortunately I'm the lone vegetarian at work so I keep feeding stuff to my mother and asking if it tastes off because I use so many alternative sugar things my taste buds are fucked up.

I might take pictures of it tomorrow and make a thread for fun.

>then I'll put American cheese all over it
>>
>>7107633

My wife.. Oh wait that makes me a Normie to you.. My fucksluts family is going on vacation so we had thanksgiving with them early.

We will also do it again. I'm an adult, this isn't like how you have two Christmas's and your "uncle" Terry and his "friend" Jamal give you a GI Joe before they DP your mom in the bathroom.
>>
>>7107654

>fuckslut

I have a wife too, that's how you talk to her? Gross, no wonder you don't have any kids.

That's an awful lot of mad from one simple question.

Are you okay? I am here to talk if you need it. Do you want to talk about something other than the work you're doing for your wife? Does she....beat you...anon?

It's okay if she does, I know how hard it is to be a 21st century man, no hitting back... takes the "spice" out of marriage.

Man... what it would be like to have been a Husband in the 1950's, would have been fucking amazing.
>>
File: images (11).jpg (5 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
5 KB, 240x180
>>7107662

Cringey even for 4chan.
>>
File: 1424749492156.gif (1 MB, 170x180) Image search: [Google]
1424749492156.gif
1 MB, 170x180
>>7107647

>vegan pumpkin pie

You're not even invited.

Seriously tho wtf is vegan pumpkin pie. Just use margarine instead of butter, isn't that some bullshit soy product.
>>
I always make oven roasted brussel sprouts, cranberry sauce, kugel, twice baked potatoes, green bean casserole, corn souffle, a pumpkin and apple pie.

We also always have a smoked turkey and a deep fried turkey,
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.