[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't more chef's Alpha like this? And lay out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: steve.jpg (100 KB, 352x594) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
100 KB, 352x594
Why aren't more chef's Alpha like this? And lay out rules for picky guests?

>. “Cuz, no substitutions. This is the way I cook. Don’t break my balls,” Martorano says on the menu.
>>
>>7106177
Ay yo cuz why youse always gotta be breakin ma balls? You want gabagool with your meatballs? GET OUTTA HEEEEYAH.
>>
>why don't more businessmen in an extremely competitive field make their establishment openly hostile to paying customers?

iunno
>>
>>7106177
>holding a meatball
>talks about breaking balls
>look like a penis

he might be alpha but he's still a faggot.
>>
>>7106361
All his establishments are successful as fuck
>>
Brucie Kibbutz owns a chain of restaraunts?
>>
>>7106663
No its Steve Martorano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SluQPi67V4g
>>
hey cuz
>>
File: oYS7kthm.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
oYS7kthm.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Why not post a more recent picture?

>JUST
>>
>>7106811
Wow does he even age?
>>
>>7106830
When you reach max level, you stop leveling
>>
>>7106841
He's a great cook too
>>
Seems like a fag. Just let people get what they want.
>>
>>7106963
Being a fag is caving into every bitches demands. He is alpha.
>>
I guess if he's successful he must be doing something right but usually the customer comes first.
>>
>>7106177
Why are American 'so-called' ""Alpha"" "males" always people with such extreme insecurities that even saying the slightest bad thing about them they're all like "You wanna go? You wanna go bro? Wamna take this outside bro? Bro I'm fucking serous you wanna go outside bro?"
>>
>>7107193
because we act like men here.
>>
>>7107193
fuccboi eurotrash detected.
>>
>>7107193
What made you post this? Did you see a video of that chef saying that? How is this cooking related?
>>
>>7107190
Subbing can easily be a case of putting one customer above others. It's pretty easy to make a case for it being better service.
>>
>>7107301
Pretty easy to make a case for *not subbing to be better service
>>
>>7107190
>but usually the customer comes first.
Fuck the customer and fuck their custom special snowflake salad made from mixing and matching the other salads.

Bitch
>>
>>7106811
what does >JUST mean? i haven't been here in years, i see it on a lot of boards now.
>>
>>7107193
Whenever they do this just lean in and give them a kiss on the cheek, their latent homosexuality kicks in and they leave confused and emasculated.

Much like the south after the civil war.
>>
>>7107193
>>7107430
I know 4chan and all, but why is /ck/ in particular so full of flaming faggots?
This guy is Guido as fuck, but he has a great attitude. That's more than can be said for a bunch of prissy idiots here.
>>
>>7107481
this 100%
>>
>>7107481

It's where the most absurd and morbidly obese neckbeards come to drool over cuisine they'll never have an opportunity to eat because basements have steps...and that requires effort.

You'll find the most scrupulous of neckbearded troll on /ck/ for that one reason alone, jealousy.
>>
alpha
>>
GABAGOOL
>>
>>7107193
Because they're instinctual, dull meatheads.
>>
>>7109926
look at this pussy
>>
>>7109926
You wanna go, bruh?
>>
idk, maybe they want business?
>>
>>7110684
All of his places are successful
>>
I hear the chefs in ISIS cook a mean lamb shawarma
>>
>>7106177

this guy reeks of mid life crisis
>>
>>7106177

Not feelin' it. Looks like a throwback. Dropped out his mamma's cunt and bruised as he bounced to a stop and gnawed through the umbilical cord. Not interested. There's Alpha and there's Asshole.
>>
he is so gunna fuck up those Jordans
>>
>>7111081
and yet hes a very successful chef and restaurant owner
>>
>>7106811

>dat gyno
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.