[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do usually get when you go to Subway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (89 KB, 2000x647) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 2000x647
What do usually get when you go to Subway?
>>
out
>>
diarrhoea
>>
raped
>>
a sandwich
>>
>>7106091
Meatball Marinara or Chicken Teriyaki
>>
>>7106091
Disappointed.

But an actual answer: meatball sub on Italian herb and cheese, not toasted, with parmesan cheese and banana and jalapeno peppers.
>>
Anal
>>
>>7106091
I get disgusted by the combined stench of the indians, pakis, and vinegar that permiate the places. I wont patronize those shitholes.
They're vile, plain and simple.
>>
>>7106091
italian w everything
cold cut w everything
chicken flatbread w tons of chipotle mayo and everything

I'm not allowed to go back there though.
>>
Italian BMT
Italian bread
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Mayo
Provelone
>>
Subway club
>>
>>7106138
Literally only this.
Jimmy Johns makes way better cold cuts.
>>
>>7106590
>Jimmy Johns makes way better cold cuts
too bad they don't put more than one slice on their shitty salad sandwiches
>>
File: 2nk06z6.jpg (79 KB, 560x419) Image search: [Google]
2nk06z6.jpg
79 KB, 560x419
cold cut combo allday errday
>>
Italian herbs and cheese bread
BMT toasted with cheese
Lettuce
Tomato
Olives
Peppers
Honey Mustard sauce
>>
footlong meatball w/ extra cheese

only thing I ever get and am likely to ever get in there. the rest of their stuff looks shit
>>
>>7106592
Holy shit. Someone on aol showed me this image back in like, 2002, and I thought it was so funny that I started playing mmos. So strange seeing it here more than 10 years of wasted time spent on mmos later!
>>
>>7106160
are you me?
>>
>>7106139
>meatball sub on Italian herb and cheese
My man!
>not toasted
...okay, not my kinda thing, but who knows, I might give it a shot...
>with parmesan cheese
...hmm, could work...
>and banana
What the fuck man
>>
Toasted turkey and bacon with pepper jack cheese, avocado, bell peppers, olives and extra chipotle sauce. Delicious.
>>
>>7106091
AIDS
>>
>>7106091
ham with provolone, all vegetable except lettuce and banana peppers. mayo and sweet onion
>>
>>7106803
you were using aol in the 2000s? whoa, bruh, I thought we all stopped in 99. anyway it is cool to see old UO pictures (i was an ardent player of Ultimas IV-VII, myself) See you in arts & entertainment NiRvAnA
>>
File: yCQ7Xf8.jpg (61 KB, 599x507) Image search: [Google]
yCQ7Xf8.jpg
61 KB, 599x507
>>7106091
>spicy italian
>italian herbs and cheese
>extra pickles
>jalapeƱos
>lettuce
>tomatoes
>cucumbers
>red onion
>oil + vinegar
very filling, cheap for how nutritious it is. everyone who trashes it ITT doesn't understand that, in BFE towns where the only choices are this, mcdonalds, and gas stations, subway is a saving grace for truckers, roadtrippers and hitchhikers.
>>
>>7106091
The fuck out.
>>
Foot long veggie with 7 grain honey oat, and pepper jack cheese. Every veggie on it aside from cucumber. Salt, pepper, oil and vinegar with guacamole and buffalo sauce.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.