[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumb food related stuff you've done >eating shin ramen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-lg.jpg (48 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-lg.jpg
48 KB, 350x350
Dumb food related stuff you've done

>eating shin ramen
>stupidly use a plastic spoon
>plastic leeches into the broth so it tastes like toxic sludge
>can't eat shin ramen any more without gagging
>>
>>7105233
how fucking hot was the soup? it's supposed to cool down a bit before you eat, man
>>
I replied to this thread
>>
>making sugar cookies
>recipe calls for cream of tartar
>used tartar sauce
>>
>>7105233
WTF man? Did you eat the based noodles with a plastic spoon while they were boiling?
>>
>>7105233
can't you use wooden or metal chopsticks?
>>
Why are you eating ramen with a spoon, it's fucking noodles?

Why are you using plastic silverware in the first place?
>>
>>7105256
Metal chop sticks are the only kind of chopsticks that worse than plastic chopsticks
>>
>>7105233
shut up you idiot, you'd have to leave a plastic spoon in there for years for it to start leaching into anything unless you've put it into lava or maybe unless the spoon was made in nigger africa.
>>
>>7105233
I once did something dumb like waste my money on disgusting Shin ramen.
>>
>>7105271
Sometimes one's at a hotel or a friend's house and get delivery. If you ever got out of your mum's basement you might understand that.
>>
>>7107158
>Someone using plastic cutlery accuses other people if being basement dwellers

loving every laugh
>>
>>7105233
hey I have a bag of that! it was $2 instead of the normal 20 cents ramen normally costs
>>
>>7107181
You should laugh at yourself first.
Have you never worked late at some office or wherever and just gotten some delivery order? It's not like I keep a full set of proper silverware in my office, so I just use the plastic cutlery or chopsticks that are included with the delivery order. Seriously dunderhead, get out of your mom's basement.
>>
>>7107337
It usually costs one dollar. The store made an extra buck off you.
>>
>>7105241
this is my repy to anonymous user >>7105241
>>
>>7107372

>he gets instant ramen delivered to the office
>>
>>7105233
I ate my girfriend's microwave turkey spaghetti bolognese.

I saw her put the turkey meat in the microwave and assumed she was defrosting it and she was going to brown it in a pan but she was "no it's quicker this way. It tasted like shit but I still ate it.

We're not together anymore but not because of that.

I miss her now ;_;
>>
>>7107376
;_;
and also ramune is $2 and change, so is oi ocha
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.