[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my mom made pick related for my kid sister cause she heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 320x480
So my mom made pick related for my kid sister cause she heard from her friend that kids liked it. Like what the fuck /ck/ I thought this was a joke why the fuck are moms who barely know how to use smartphone even know this is a thing? My mom even told me the "recipe" for making this shit. Seriously what the fuck man.
>>
>>7102662
>why the fuck are moms who barely know how to use smartphone even know this is a thing?

Well Jimmy, I'm guessing it's because they heard about it from their friends. Just like you already explained.
>>
>>7102662
why do you start your thought with the word "so"? are you retarded? please learn to communicate properly
>>
Tried that like 5 or 6 years ago
Pasta had to be overcooked for the part inside the hot dog to get al dente
0/10 was severely disappointed
>>
>>7102670
Says the guy without proper punctuation.
>>
>>7102676
Why would you try it?
>>
this is honestly the cutting edge in cooking accessibility

this dish is easy to make and is also impressive to look at, all while being moderately appetizing and nutritious to boot
>>
>>7102695
Well? What does he say?
>>
>>7102662
I've never done that but others have commented that the pasta in the middle of the hot dogs wont heat properly and will therefore be hard.
>>
>>7102751
if you thread the pasta through the hogdogs and an hour before cooking, the moisture in the sausage slowly softens the noodle.

Then when you cook it all comes together at the same time.
>>
>>7102662
Is this like the autism version of spaghetti and meatballs?
>"I don't like regular food because it's too random! It triggers me!"
>mother has to make this exact same meal for her autistic son for the rest of his autistic life
>he flips his shit if there aren't a prime number of hotdogs on the plate
>>
>>7102733
Hiel Grammer.
>>
>>7102676

you did it wrong. I've done many times and they always come out perfect.
>>
I'm still confused on what the point of this is. Just the fact that you cook both at the same time?
>>
>>7102676
You need to brown the hotdogs first, duh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.